2015 Ohio Fall Rally

Discussion in 'Past Rallies' started by Heady, Jun 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandl

mandl Member

Put us down for the potluck as bringing sloppy jo's and the Snickers Caramel Apple Salad that everybody liked last year. [:)O]

2. Heady

Heady Active Member

Done! Sounds great Lynn!

3. crosbys2008

crosbys2008 Active Member

Just put in a request for 1/2 day off for that Friday, if approved we will be joining you all.

--Rob--

4. gruss

gruss Active Member

Our neighbors booked site 39, they thought it would be fun to come to a pop up rally even though they have a 30 something ft TT. Hope that's OK [;)] did I miss the pot luck sign up or whatever somewhere? After the ladies figure it out I'll post whatever it is we may bring.

OH yeah, they would be 2 adults and 3 kids.

5. Heady

Heady Active Member

Awesome Rob, would love to have you join us. When do you find out?

6. Heady

Heady Active Member

Great! The more the merrier! I added your neighbor to the attendee list.

Potluck sign-up hasn't really started yet, figured I would start bugging folks in a couple of weeks....however if anyone knows what they are bringing feel free to post and I will update the list. So far we have Mandl bringing Sloppy joes and Snickers Caramel Apple Salad.

7. juhesihcaaa

juhesihcaaa New Member

Juhesihcaaa/lugoismad will be bringing loaded baked potato salad for the potluck just fyi.

8. Heady

Heady Active Member

YAY! Can't wait to try it after hearing Logan rave about it.

9. crosbys2008

Probably about a week, my boss signed off just have to wait for the owner to sign off. I'm sure it'll signed off but until then I won;t commit to the weekend. It'll be 2 adults and 2 kids (14 and 5)

--Rob--

10. lugoismad

lugoismad Active Member

Man I just feel like I'm taking it from all directions right now.

The AC Compressor Clutch died on my car on saturday, so I need that fixed. No one sells just the clutch, so I have to have the entire compressor replaced and the system recharged.

I have a roof leak that I have to have fixed. Handyman just came by. I have a valley that overflows and pushes water up against the side of the house. He's going to replace the valley with a big sheet of EDPM rubber.

And, work is absolutely insane right now. Huge network upgrade this coming weekend and I have to work on saturday. Not just "work", no, I have to drive 70 miles to the office and sit there and verify the network is back up and running. On a saturday freaking morning.

Then the following weekend, I have to work again, to support a big server upgrade. The next 2 weeks I have to, on top of my normal job, support testing for this big server upgrade. Normally, I'd have a coworker that covers this stuff, but he decided this week was an opportune time to take vacation...and the following weekend is his son's birthday. And on top of all of that BS, I'm training a new contractor to help me with this stuff, so its going even slower than normal. Oh, and its not just my coworker thats on vacation, but my sysadmin is on vacation too. So I'm covering 3 jobs for the price of 1.

Sorry liver, I'll buy you some nice bottled water after this is all over with.

11. lugoismad

lugoismad Active Member

There is a small chance my sister might come for a night and stay on our site. She's been wanting to meet up with us while camping all summer, and this may be the next opportunity. We may not go camping between now and Indian Lake if the weather doesn't cool back down before September.

Of course I say that and its 60* outside, but its supposed to shoot back up to 90* on Saturday.

12. lugoismad

lugoismad Active Member

Wow. Its dead here. No one is excited about this rally?

13. Heady

Heady Active Member

Indian Lake is one of my favorite Ohio parks and this rally is near and dear as it was my first ever rally that I attended on the Portal.

I am really looking forward to it -- It just seems so far away. :(

14. Valmr2

Valmr2 New Member

I'm excited! Just trying to DH to commit early enough. LOL! He never decides until last minute on things.

15. gruss

gruss Active Member

Looking forward to it, just recovering from the last trip.

16. vike-king

vike-king My worst camping trip ever, was terriffic!

Trying not to rush my summer away. But very excited!

17. crosbys2008

Vacation approved!!!! We will be there Friday night in site #B040, 2 adults and 2 kids. Looking forward to the weekend. Now just have to talk the DW in an early dismissal for the kids so we can be on the road early.

--Rob--

18. Heady

Heady Active Member

AWESOME!! Welcome aboard. We set sail in approximately 7 weeks. Attendee list updated!

19. Heady

Heady Active Member

Just got back from an awesome weekend with the Roth's and EYAREA51 at Delaware state park. Work tomorrow. Yay!

20. ToraTora

ToraTora Member

It truly was a fabulous weekend! This site has brought so many amazing people into my life. Thanks for being such a great friend and camp buddy!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.