2015 Ohio Fall Rally

Discussion in 'Past Rallies' started by Heady, Jun 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bropaul

bropaul New Member

Ain't that the truth! [LOL] And you get to do it again in just over 3 weeks (in MI). [:D] (Sorry for the hi-jack ... well, just a little. [;)])

Diane

2. ToraTora

ToraTora Member

I can't wait!!! And you can hi-jack my conversation anytime, Diane.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

3. Heady

Heady Active Member

We are so looking forward to Sugarloaf. When we said goodbye -- it was Goodbye for 3 weeks. [:D] [:D]

David wasn't able to join us for Delaware, however he will be at Sugarloaf!

Always like a good hi-jack from Dianne. [:D]

4. bjjohnstone

bjjohnstone New Member

Hmmmm.....wasn't there also someone else at Delaware SP this weekend??? [;)] Good to see you and Chris again, and to meet the Roth's! Looking forward to September!!

5. Valmr2

Valmr2 New Member

[:(] Not sure if we will make it or not now. I know we have several weeks but last week the TV (Jeep) decided it wasn't going to start and gave DH a "NO BUS" error. He thinks he "may" know what is wrong but we don't really have the money to find out yet.A couple of our cats have had to have some vet things done the past couple weeks and the emergency savings needs built back up. At least it got us home from the reunion a week ago! I have to kinda laugh because every time I am set to go apply for a job I think I would like, one of the vehicles goes on the fritz! I keep telling DH that God doesn't want me working. Hee hee!

Val

6. Heady

Heady Active Member

Ummm....hmmm.....Well you did go to Buckeye Lake Brew without us. [:D] [:D]

Actually everyone, we had a lovely surprise night hosted by Bev and James! It was a surprise that we were all camping in the same campground....and in the same camp area!

7. Heady

Heady Active Member

Hi Val, I'm so sorry to hear. As you mentioned, the rally is still a few weeks away -- I hope everything works out and that you are still able to join us.

8. robsheila

robsheila New Member

I am reserved. B6. Thursday through Sunday.
    2 Adults, 2 Dogs

9. snc10152011

snc10152011 New Member

Please update us on the 'pot luck' list.
    We will be bringing an apple cinnamon cake and jalapeno/cheddar brats and probably another favored/regular brats according to the DW.
    We are also coming in Friday Evening and leaving Sunday afternoon not Monday.

10. Heady

Heady Active Member

Robsheila WELCOME!! Looking forward to another great rally!

11. Heady

Heady Active Member

Sounds yummy!

12. Heady

Heady Active Member

Happy Friday everyone!! So who's out camping this weekend?

No camping for me for two more weeks [:(] until the Sugarloaf rally in Michigan. :)

13. snc10152011

snc10152011 New Member

Backyard camping for us due to having to work again...12 of the last 13 Saturdays.
    Makes it hard to enjoy our new pup if we are always at work.
    Thankfully was able to schedule vacation days well in advance for the rally.

14. juhesihcaaa

juhesihcaaa New Member

No camping for us this weekend.

We have a wedding to go to this evening and tomorrow some friends are coming over.

15. mandl

mandl Member

Mike and I are camping at Maumee Bay SP in Ohio up on beautiful Lake Erie just east of Toledo. It has two beaches......one on Lake Erie and one on the inland lake across the parking lot from the Lake Erie beach. We have had the most gorgeous weather possible since we got here on July 30 and we don't leave until Aug. 12. I would highly recommend this SP in Ohio. It is well kept, fairly new with lots to do in the park and area around. It has a nature center, walking and biking trails, bike rental, Laundry facilities, a lodge, golf course, the two beaches, plus all that Toledo has to offer and not too far down the road from Cedar Point and the Put-in-Bay/Catawba/Marblehead area. The bath houses are kept spotless and are newer facilities. The park is one of Ohio's newer parks and so everything is very nice. This is our second time camping here and we will be back again. [A]

16. lugoismad

lugoismad Active Member

Indian Lake may be the next time we have a chance to go camping. I'm swamped with work and house stuff right now. I have to get my metal roof painted before winter, and a few other big projects done, while the weather is still nice.

17. Heady

Heady Active Member

Totally agree, Maumee Bay is a great park! Have stayed there several times. Make sure you keep your camper and TV on the pavement, they are super picky about the edge grass. Not a lot of trees, but there is shrubs between most campsites to offer some privacy.

18. mandl

mandl Member

Check out my photo on FB of our campsite. We have a gorgeous tree and shade 24/7 at our site. And, yes, we are aware of their regulations about parking but so far our Host is not a Nazi about it. We are being good too though......haha. [LOL] [;)]

19. crosbys2008

crosbys2008 Active Member

We are camping at Rose Point campground in New Castle PA. Having a great weekend.
    Taking next week off and then going to Jellystone in Harrisville, PA.
    We've been lucky, we average getting out every other week.

--Rob--

20. lugoismad

lugoismad Active Member

ITS AWFULLY FLIPPIN QUIET IN HERE FOR A RALLY THATS HAPPENING IN A MONTH.

I personally am pretty darn excited to see all of you!

Roths - I owe you a fishing outing. Lets catch some Sauger!

Heady - You got my wife excited about adult Juice boxes, and I think you'll see her with some!

Everyone else, I can't wait to meet you!

Indian Lake will most likely be our next trip. We went this last weekend, but work is ramping up, and I don't think I can take much more time off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.