2015 Ohio Fall Rally

Discussion in 'Past Rallies' started by Heady, Jun 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heady

Heady Active Member

Sorry Logan, been hanging out over in the Sugarloaf Rally thread which is next week. We then head to the GLPUC rally at Alum Creek, then the Ohio Rally, then off for a couple of weeks before the Holloweenish rally at Pokagon. Trying to fit in as much camping as we can before the winter sets in.

If anyone knows what they are bringing for a potluck, feel free to post and I will update the list. Will send the rally questionnaire right after Sugarloaf.

You bringing the boat??

2. juhesihcaaa

juhesihcaaa New Member

We are bringing the boat. I'll be towing it. Yep. I will. He'll be towing the camper in the van and I'll be towing the boat in the civic. I may convince him to take the kids with him because the van has the DVD players.

3. snc10152011

snc10152011 New Member

We have been so busy at work, we have worked 14 out of the last 15 weekends, so its been very hard to do any camping at all - except for the local camp driveway/backyard.
    We are more than ready for the rally.

4. golferdan

golferdan New Member

Really want to attend this. Going to try to work it out over the next few days. Whoop, Whoop!

5. Heady

Heady Active Member

Awesome Golferdan! Would be great to meet you!

We are leaving this morning for the Midwest rally which is this upcoming weekend.

6. vike-king

vike-king My worst camping trip ever, was terriffic!

Just got unpacked from a great Rally at Sugarloaf and now it's less than 3 weeks until the next! I can feel the excitement building!

7. mandl

mandl Member

Mike and I have found an awesome new Pizza place in downtown Bellefontaine, Ohio called 600 Downtown. Have any of you Ohio folks ever been to it? Anyway, it is absolutely mouthwatering. Mike and I went a few weeks ago on a Sunday afternoon and got there about 5 minutes before it opened at 2 pm. People were already in line outside the place waiting for it to open. We were frankly surprised to see this. We weren't disappointed. So we have vowed to go back as soon as we can and have decided that on Thursday after we get all set up at Indian Lake for the Rally, we will go down to Bellefontaine for some more of that delish pizza. [:)O] If any of you would like to go with us we would be happy :) to introduce you to this splendid place. Go online and check it out for yourself. The garlic knots are to die for and everyone was ordering them. See you at the Rally and Bon Appetite. [:)C]

8. lugoismad

lugoismad Active Member

My apologies, but we have to cancel on the rally. I canceled our reservation, so site 37 is open again.

I have too much going on at work to be able to take a 3 day weekend, and Jess is starting an internship and her current class she is taking in school is a lot more difficult than she thought it would be. Its just not in the cards for us to be able to get away that weekend. Sorry.

9. Heady

Heady Active Member

Hi Everyone, I posted last night, but I don't see my post for some reason....maybe I forgot to post it. Anyway, just back from Sugarloaf, unpacked and I am now doing laundry.

Lynn, sounds like a great idea for pizza Thursday night. Not sure what time we will get setup, feel free to stop over or text me before you leave to see if we are close to being ready.

Logan, so sorry to hear that you can't make it, I can totally understand how work can get in the way. :(

Folks, we are a couple of weeks away....if you know what you are bringing for potluck, please let me know. I should have rally questions ready for this weekend.

Looking forward to the Rally!!
    Lance

10. mandl

mandl Member

That sounds like a plan Lance. [A] We will do that.

11. Heady

Heady Active Member

Happy Labor Day everyone!! Anyone out camping? Only two weeks to the rally!

12. vike-king

Only in my mind! Wish I was somewhere cooking breakfast with a cooler full of brew.

13. crosbys2008

crosbys2008 Active Member

We're at Pymatuming State Park on the PA side. We came last night then I drove to Erie this morning for work. Now I'm back and ready to enjoy the rest if the holiday.
    [​IMG]

Looking forward to meeting everyone in a couple of weeks.

Rob

14. juhesihcaaa

juhesihcaaa New Member

It's almost 100 degrees. It's one of the busiest weekends of the camping season.

No. No freaking way am I camping this weekend.

15. snc10152011

snc10152011 New Member

Just got back from a week long trip to southern Ohio. So its cleanup and repair day (heavy rain on last Sunday which broke/bent the awning).
    Ready to get to the rally and enjoy from fellow pup campers' company. 200+ sites where we were and only 1 other pup.

16. vike-king

Great job with the pictures at Sugarloaf, Lance. You got some extremely good pics Tori! And she says she doesn't look good in pictures, WOW!

17. Heady

Heady Active Member

Hey everyone.....the rally is close! Only 3 working day for me!! For those of you who knew we were looking for a new camper, the Jayco will still be with us for the rally, however we are actively looking for a workable floor plan.

Just checked weather.com and the forecast is looking a little ugly for Saturday, but it's still a week away so hopefully it will change. Just in case, if anyone has any ez-ups and/or tables that can be used for the potluck, we may need them.

Anyone aware of any good local firewood? I will go on a scouting trip on Thursday night after setup.

Looking forward to it!
    Lance

18. crosbys2008

crosbys2008 Active Member

We'll have our ezup with us and I can bring an extra table. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

--Rob--

19. Heady

Heady Active Member

Thanks Rob!

20. Valmr2

Valmr2 New Member

Really wanted to meet all of you but the Jeep is still not running and we just don't have the money to fix it here at home or have it towed to my BIL in Elyria (He's a mechanic) We may have to bite the bullet and shell out the money for to tow it to him anyways. Just won't buy groceries that week LOL! Told DH we need to do something before the snow flies!

[TV] [MOD]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.