2015 Rockwood Freedom 2318g for Sale

Discussion in 'Deals too good not to share!' started by Shane1995, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Shane1995

Shane1995 New Member

Camper was sold today.

We are putting up for sale our beloved 2015 Rockwood Freedom 2318G. Due to my wife's medical conditions we must move on to the Hard Side world. We only had her out once in 2018. I have added and upgraded so many things to this camper as we had no intentions on selling her this soon. All of the annual maintenance is done and it is ready to hit the road. You will not find another camper out there at this price with this many extras in this good of condition! Message me and lets get you camping!

It is loaded with all the options; Dinette slide out, Dinette table is removable and could be used outside(it is not weather proof), Queen and King bunk ends with heated mattresses, roof power lift, spare tire holder, tire and cover, 6 gal LP hot water heater electric ignition, H/C outside shower, Screen Room, 1.9 cu. ft. 3 way refrigerator, LP outdoor grill, hanging outdoor table, Roof mounted AC, 20,000 BTU Furnace, Shower / toilet cassette, kitchen sink / 3 burner stove unit, 20 gallon fresh water tank, Winterizing ports, 6 gallon black water tank, wired for TV conn., Dometic awning, four balance stabilizers, storage access from outside, Maxxair exhaust fan, Water pump, E-Z lube wheel bearings, tinted windows, fire extinguisher, 30 amp power cord, travel door can be opened with the popup closed. Extras we have added and upgraded: EMS-HW30C RV Surge & Electrical Protector, E2 weight distribution hitch with anti-sway, air mattresses for both ends, 24” Samsung TV, custom TV stand, Dual 20 lb. LP tanks with auto switch valve, Dual tank cover, Elements Popup cover, Pop Up Gizmos for all tents with clips, Barker 42 gallon 4 wheel tow-able tote w/pneumatic tires, 2 complete bedding sets including comforters and shams, 6 throw pillows, 1 comforter and sham set, LED lights inside and out, 2 LED Bunk fan/lights, I lowered the entry steps 1.25 inches, connected sink and shower drain to have one sewer connection, upgraded kitchen sink drain to improve flow, Plastic covers for bunk end mattresses, BAL tire leveler(I will always have one of these for single axles.), carpeted entry step, fan for refrigerator, Stacking wire storage baskets, custom fold away shelf behind kitchen sink, wire hanging shelf with paper towel holder, Cone for trailer tong, wheel chock, rubber pads for stabilizers, electric skillet, Added fold away supports to rear bumper to haul the 42 gallon tote on, created hinged lids on two of the storage areas to give better access to the storage, added LED light to storage compartments, matched key hitch and trailer tongue locks, added cross bar handle to front door, audible alarm on front door, Corkscrew tie down stakes and rope for awning, added bug screens to the water heater and furnace external ports, water pressure regulator with outdoor spigot. You can also see this listing on Facebook Market Place.

://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/307441906622574/

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  2. Shane1995

Shane1995 New Member

This camper has Sold!!

TexasRN and Sjm9911 like this.