2015 - Texas Puppers Fall Rall

Discussion in 'Past Rallies' started by Txbum, Aug 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeetercampsintexas

skeetercampsintexas Active Member

Man TxBum getting voted for wagon master AND volunteered to cook dinner! Nice one....

2. shfd739

shfd739 Member

Alright we're reserved for site 121. Friday-Sunday.

3. jam0911

jam0911 Member

Well I was going to call and reserve our site today, but now the wife thinks she has mandatory training that weekend. She is going to ask come Monday and if not, count us in! We won't arrive until Saturday afternoon and have to leave Sunday. Crossing my fingers that the wife is free that weekend...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Indy

Indy Member

I am in site 119, all reserved. I will probably be in a tent. Nathan is going to try and come if he can get off work. His truck theoretically could pull the camper, but I've never driven a trailer and can only imagine the stress of trying to park it. I'm thinking we will stick with a tent. My camper has been parked at a friend's house in Sheridan, and if she braves going with me, I might *might* consider taking the camper.

5. Indy

Indy Member

I should probably change my signature line, but I can't force myself to do it. :(

6. skeetercampsintexas

skeetercampsintexas Active Member

Katie, bring the pup, I'm sure there will be plenty of guidance and assistance to help with backing in if needed. Maybe even a good tutorial is in order? Dragging the ol' tiny house down the highway is the easy part.

7. lonestarcamper

lonestarcamper A smile is worth a 1000 words!

Indy, we will all help! Come on girl. It was hard for me to go alone at first, but it was the best thing I could have done. Enjoy your life!
    Robin (lone star camper)

8. shfd739

shfd739 Member

Katie I'm planning to the right at check in and I'd be happy to help yall get setup and parked.

9. Txbum

Txbum Pop up, Pop Top, Chill....Ahhhh

Indy, (Katie) , we will all be there for you! I too can wait at the gate to lead you to your site or even back up PUP if need be. Richard & Mary Jane. Ryan , will place you on list, SouthTexasCamper will place you on list also. This is great! Jane plans to decorate the site with Halloween theme. Will bring scary music ! Pumpkin decorating contest for adults, cupcake decorating for the kids. Bart will place you on attendee list....ladies and gentlemen....think about group breakfast maybe on Sunday maybe both days....per special request we will cook enchilada casserole both with and without onions. This time will be cooked dutch oven style. Someone mentioned spaghetti dinner Friday or Saturday? Let us make a list. Thanks Txbum

10. Txbum

Re: October Rally Lake Texana in planning stages Oct 23,24,25 ,2015

following sites are reserved, 121, 119, 118, 117, 116, and 103 that makes six...more are planning to attend. Will contact Steve , ( PopUpSteve ) administrator and have him declare a official rally. As more reservations are made will update the attendee thread. Thanks Txbum

11. Txbum

We will listed as an official rally later tonight...thanks you Steve, Camp Director......thank you Puppers for your patience...., if you know someone anyone with a PUP, or is interested in a PUP, invite them or at least point them to this thread. Txbum

12. Indy

Indy Member

I'm still debating bringing it. In many ways I want to, and in many ways it is hard. I might- will keep you posted. It hasn't been opened since our last rally here and it will probably be extremely emotional for me. We will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Txbum

Indy, that is understandable. I tell you what, if you need a tent, I have for you to use if you like, a brand new 11x9 foot instant up tent by Bushnell. I found a heck of deal on-line when the big A and big W were battling it out. I can bring it and set it up for you. Or you can stay with Jane in the PUP and I will use my tent. I am good either way. Jane & I are so looking forward to seeing you! Richard...Txbum

14. T-minusRetire

T-minusRetire New Member

Hello Everybody,

We are reserved on site # 122 (sorry Bart...I hope our kids aren't too loud) for arriving Friday and leaving Sunday. Cristy, myself, Tony, and our 2 year old twins are scheduled. Look forward to seeing everyone. We had a great time at the last rally with you guys at Lake Texana....great campsite...glad this campground was chosen for Halloween.

15. Txbum

Allright !! Hello Alex and family......

16. Txbum

[list type=decimal]1. 122 T-minusRetire
    2. 121 shfd739
    3. 119 Indy
    4. 118 Lonestarcamper
    5. 117 A.G.
    6. 116 Txbum
    7. 103 Ryanincc

[/list]

17. Txbum

Congratulations Texas Puppers we are now listed as an official rally, thank you PopUpSteve! If you are not on list yet , do not despair you soon will be. Steve added a POPTLUCK thread.....please think this over as to what you would to bring/do or suggest be done. Remember this is all about having a great time and enjoying the event.

18. shfd739

shfd739 Member

Sweet!! Your kids will be fine! I can't wait to see yall again

19. lonestarcamper

lonestarcamper A smile is worth a 1000 words!

YAY! I have a family interested in coming. They are on the dark side for now, but I'll send them to the portal anyway.
    Can't wait.

20. Txbum

Vey good, bring them over! Txbum.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.