2015 - Texas Puppers Fall Rall

Discussion in 'Past Rallies' started by Txbum, Aug 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phoodieman

phoodieman Active Member

For the life of me I couldn't find sites 116 through 120. Anyhoodle I'm confirmed in site 109.

Phoodieman

2. adrianpglover

adrianpglover Active Member

You might want to check that you're in the Texana side and not the Brackenridge side.

3. Txbum

Txbum Pop up, Pop Top, Chill....Ahhhh

Good catch adrian, I have contacted admin and asked him to change the url to a more specific url for Texana side. Phoodie your reservation appears to be on the Brackenridge side. Please change this asap. Anyone else wishing to attend please make sure to reserve on the Texana side of the park complex. Thank you , Txbum

4. adrianpglover

adrianpglover Active Member

I only caught it because when DW and I were looking at the CG map, one of us was on the correct map and the other wasn't. Couldn't find the higher numbered sites anywhere.

5. Txbum

adrian, steve 9admin0 took care of it. there is only 1 digit difference in url...one park 218 the texana is 219.....at end of url....

6. jam0911

jam0911 Member

Alright, we are reserved for site 101. We will get there Saturday afternoon sometime and leave Sunday evening. I asked the lady taking the reservation when everything started and she said she believes the events for that day start when the park closes for the night or that afternoon, so I'm hoping we don't miss to much of the Halloween carnival...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. phoodieman

phoodieman Active Member

I'm on the right end up now. Site 104 on the Texanna side. They were super nice and waived the $5.00 cancellation fee on the Breckinridge side. Wouldn't want to drive ten miles to see you guys!

Phoodieman

8. Txbum

S.TxCamper and Phoodieman, I amended the attendee list. Thanks . See you all soon. Richard aka Txbum

9. Indy

Indy Member

Tx bum, just saw your note. You are too kind. I have a couple tents - a small dome tent and a nice new cabin tent. We only used it once on our Big Bend trip last fall. I have a couple cots too. I think we will be fine, but I might could use a hand with setting it up if I'm alone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. Txbum

I will be glad to help Indy....Jane , and I are pretty good at setting up tents....sometimes we just go to the coast to get away, after seeing my pops of course. We head to beach with a tent , air mattress, cooler ,& water , lots of water. Txbum

11. Txbum

Texas Puppers, let us welcome the Vaughn family they will be in site 123 , they are listed as a guest for now. Lonestarcamper (Robin) has invited the Vaughn's to come and enjoy the rally with us. This takes us up to a group of 10 members, 20 adults,10 kids, this is getting bigger and better. Welcome Lee and Vickie & the boys , [:D] Txbum

12. carey3782

carey3782 New Member

Site # 124 reserved for our family! We've got a 1, 3.5, and 5 year old. Sounds like lots of fun for all the kiddos! We can't to attend our first rally. We won't arrive until late Friday night, but we'll be there. :)

13. Ryanincc

Ryanincc Truth is poetry. Most Americans do not like poetry

Welcome to the Vaughns!

Indy... Ill help too of course. Im going early on thursday anyway, but it be really nice to hang out with you again :)

14. Txbum

Welcome carey3782 and family! You have been added to the attendee list, Txbum and Mary Jane.

15. Txbum

Hello everyone, Jane is already gathering prizes ( gifts) for the rally. If parents are receptive I would like to bring a Pinata' for the children to enjoy. Jane has obtained some children's books, I think some crayons and other goodies. We need an official volunteer photographer of the event that can post the pictures to the portal site. I plan to make a welcome package and list of the events such as arrival, set up, meet and greet, community breakfast, POTLUCK, Group Photo times. Maybe we can plan a hike and tour of pop up campers/ RV. Since a Halloween event is planned by the park at dark thirty ( when it gets dark), I hope that we can gather around a campfire and share stories. Note we are decorating our site for Halloween, we will be in costume also, ready to be tricked or treated... [}:)] Txbum

16. Txbum

T-shirts anyone? I am asking to see if anyone would like a t-shirt with the Texas Puppers logo and a generic pop up camper image between Texas and Puppers , Would be print smaller logo on front about where a left pocket would be , and large logo , letters and image across the back of T-shirt. What colors, high visibility (glow) orange, green,, regular colors like pink , blue , green, red, yellow, generic white ? ...Costs around $14.00 -16.00 depending on size of shirt. Sizes available, small, medium,large xl, 2xl, 3xl. Best value cost wise is to order a minimum 24 shirts, If we get close I will pay for the difference to reach the miniumum. No obligation , just asking. I have obtained permission to have the popupportal.com url printed on shirt. Note this only the website location, will not have the PUP and PC logo. Thank you Txbum

17. lonestarcamper

lonestarcamper A smile is worth a 1000 words!

I don't really need any more tshirts but if there is interest, I'll order 2. Thanks.

18. jeffnsa

jeffnsa Member

I would love to go but I'm heading to vegas that weekend. We worked all summer and didn't do much with the kids so we found their favorite band was playing in vegas so they get to see them and the wife gets to gamble afterwards.

19. Txbum

Texas Puppers one and all , Jane & I are going to be in Lake Texana labor day weekend, was going to the coast but change of plans, sorry Ryanincc. We arrive Friday Sept 4, leave Monday 7, site 26 is where will be at. Some sites still available. Hope to see a Texas Pupper or portal member there. We are going to try to recruit more members. Jeffnsa say hello to all for us and have a good time at the show. Txbum

20. skeetercampsintexas

skeetercampsintexas Active Member

I thought One Direction was YOUR favorite band jeff? Trying to pin it all on the kids I see [LOL]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.