2015 - Texas Puppers Fall Rall

Discussion in 'Past Rallies' started by Txbum, Aug 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shfd739

shfd739 Member

Wellllll...I might have to cancel our reservations..Apparently Julie's aunt is planning a 30th birthday party for her cousin in Dallas on this same weekend so I may have to go play nice with the fam in Dallas...Dont get me wrong I love her family but Id rather go camping with yall lol

I got a feeling Dallas is gonna win over camping.

2. Txbum

Txbum Pop up, Pop Top, Chill....Ahhhh

Gotta go Bart.....family first. We'll leave the light on for you if you change your mind. Txbum

3. Ryanincc

Ryanincc Truth is poetry. Most Americans do not like poetry

I'm always interested in a Pupper t-shirt.

And I don't blame you for the change in plans, Txbum. This will be our first beach camp and I have a feeling Id prefer Texana :)

4. Txbum

Still room at Texana Ryanincc. Site 26 where I will be

5. jeffnsa

jeffnsa Member

You wern't supposed to tell anyone skeeter. Were going to check out shinedown and breaking benjamen.

6. Indy

Indy Member

Hey guys, just an update. I should hopefully be there with the pop-up and friends. Some of you met my close friend Bobbie and her husband David (who gave Mat's eulogy) at his memorial. They are planning to come with me and tow the trailer. :)

So add to our reservation 2 more adults and 2 more kids (boy 13, girl 16) and maybe an extra dog. So in total, 4 adults, 2 kids, and 1+ dogs.

I am excited, happy, sad, nervous, anxious, ... mixed emotions about opening up that trailer again.

7. Txbum

Indy, way to go! The more the merrier. I will amend the attendee list. Txbum

8. dbmet

dbmet New Member

I'm just curious if everyone is booking sites at the Texana side and not the Breckenridge side?

9. lonestarcamper

lonestarcamper A smile is worth a 1000 words!

Texana side. Close to playground. Come join us!
    Lonestarcamper

10. dbmet

dbmet New Member

Thanks. Trying to talk the wife into it.

11. Txbum

Welcome dbmet, hope you can make it. You can click on attendee thread to see who is located in which site. Any questions feel free to ask. Kids welcome, pets welcome....there will be Park sponsored Halloween events and of course we as a group plan to decorate our sites in a Halloween theme. Goodie bags for the kids will be handed out to those in the attendee list, if we have extra bags we will hand them out to other kids. A Pot Luck supper is planned for late afternoon. Check the thread for more details.

12. Txbum

Hey Texas Puppers group, I have ordered some shirts from a local person. I have a total of 12 shirts ordered. Six are set aside ( reserved) I will have 6 to sell at Rally. The shirts will have a Halloween theme of a witch flying next to a full moon over a jack o lantern pup up camper! The front of shirt will have the Lake Texana , Texas Puppers and the popupportal logo. If interested please advise. I am expecting these shirts to come in at around $23.00 a piece. I have paid for the initial order. Thanks, Richard aka Txbum oh oh, a member here on this forum designed these shirts. I will reveal who at the rally.

13. Txbum

Everyone, please welcome Ty as a new member/attendee to the Halloween Fall Rally at Lake Texana. Ty has a lifetime tent trailer and will be accompanied by a friend and two girls ( young ladies ). Her site is 121....Welcome Ty . Txbum

14. shfd739

shfd739 Member

Sadly we have to back out of the rally. There is a family event that weekend in Dallas that we need to attend so we'll miss this rally.

Ty has our site now and we'll catch the next one. Yall have fun!

15. Ty

Ty New Member

Thanks! I may be down an adult in my tent. If so, any hands are willing to help me bumble through the setup of my trailer tent will be welcome!

I also have another family coming in their RV. They are site 127 with 2 adults, 6 kids (18-8) and a dog. It's gonna be a crowd!

I also have the possibility of Saturday visitors ~ 2-3 adults and two 11 year olds (boy and girl). Fingers crossed!!

16. Txbum

Ty, sounds good, please keep us informed so I can make sure the kids will recieve a little something we call a goodie bag. Please let me about the number of adults too. Like I tell everyone come hungry.... [:D]

17. phoodieman

phoodieman Active Member

I had a crash but with any luck my Apache will make it. If not you will see a ground tent in my slot.

Phoodieman

18. Txbum

[:O]. Wow are you OK? Phoodie if you need me to help out I have new tents I can take. For you. Txbum

19. adrianpglover

adrianpglover Active Member

Looks like it's going to be a wet rally. All the weather sites I check are predicting rain from Wednesday before until Sunday. Of course, this is Texas so...wait 5 minutes?

20. skeetercampsintexas

skeetercampsintexas Active Member

Don't talk about Bob, Adrian. The minute you do he'll go away. [SUN]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.