2015 Texas Puppers Spring Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indy

Super Active Member
Jul 30, 2012
No kids with us, of course.

Competitions are fun, even when I'm terrible at them. We can help contribute prizes.

Merlin14

Aug 30, 2014
We may be making a trip to Indiana that week to see relatives, but subscribed here in case that trip changes. Thinking of taking the pup and not the plane.

1999 Palomino Pinto
2001 Nissan Frontier
via Tapatalk

sayruh1

Jan 20, 2015
Dallas
What is the latest date I can make a reservation with the group? I have a few business meetings on weekends in March and not sure when yet.

skeetercampsintexas

Super Active Member
Jun 26, 2012
Wylie, Texas
Latest date you can reserve is the latest date you can find an open spot in the loop, or in the park sayruh1. As long as you can find a spot to set up the pup you're more than welcome to come on down! Do it quickly though, bear in mind this will be during spring break and sites are going fast!

Indy

Super Active Member
Jul 30, 2012
Hope you can make it sayruh1! According to their website, reservations can be made until 4 days prior to arrival. Call National Recreation and Reservation Service at 1-877-444-6777 or reserve online at www.recreation.gov.

If you schedule and have to cancel, there is a $10 cancellation fee that will be deducted from your refund. (Unless you don't notify them and are just a no-show.)

Txbum

Pop up, Pop Top, Chill....Ahhhh
Mar 25, 2013
Sgt. Escamilla, may not be able to bring pup...might be (ugh) tent camping... coded message.

Txbum

Mar 25, 2013
skeeter, please add T-minusRetire to spring rally....2 adults... kids.....

Txbum

Mar 25, 2013
Hey Bart, you are beginning to sound like a Family Man!.....how is Sam and how is Julie? Txbum

skeetercampsintexas

Super Active Member
Jun 26, 2012
Wylie, Texas
At the suggestion of ryanincc I would like for everyone's yay or nay on renaming this rally. It would become an annual tradition, always in march, this upcoming rally would be the first of an annual "Nipress Spring Rally"?

T-minusRetire

Nov 6, 2013
Thanks Richard for helping me get back online & for telling Skeeter to put us in on the action.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Lake Texana was great!

Hey Skeeter ...put us down for site # 13.

See ya'll soon

shfd739

Apr 16, 2011
Txbum said:
Hey Bart, you are beginning to sound like a Family Man!.....how is Sam and how is Julie? Txbum

They're doing great. He's starting to show so much personality and is just great.

Txbum

Mar 25, 2013
Bart, Jane just can't wait to see you guys. She was happy to see Alex & Christie kids this past weekend. Everyone here on the Texas Puppers is like extended family to us. Thank you Puppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts