2016 4th Annual Illinois Spring Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigpopper2008

Oct 9, 2013
Hoky smokes, someone is going to have to think about the food for the thingy. Probably take that long for me to make something.

Mimito12!

Mar 1, 2015
Would love to be there, because we have never been to one, but we are waiting for the new hybrid to come in and we probably won't have it in time.

Bigpopper2008

Oct 9, 2013
No facebook, no twitter. No JOB. I can bring whatever is missing. Entrée, dessert, Hors D'ourves, Patee, if I can find a goose to get it from. Maybe I'll just make it easy and call ya!

ill.plainsman

happy, happy
Jun 21, 2012
Champaign Illinois
Popper I think I'm bringing eggs , some hard boiled and some Deviled.and I'm adding a saled to it.yopper was bringing a peach pie in her Dutch oven. And a couple other things. I'll have to work up a list to tell you whats b coming so far.

homan1

Apr 19, 2015
Lol incase you missed my.other post we will need wood. Fyi we cook on the fire so we will need enough for 4 days. [8D]

keithert

Nov 11, 2009
Is.there list if what people are bringing for the pot luck? What meals are done pot luck style? This is my first rally.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Yooperwannabe

Super Active Member
Mar 31, 2006
Clinton, Illinois
keithert said:
Is.there list if what people are bringing for the pot luck? What meals are done pot luck style? This is my first rally.

Sent from my LGLS992
We have one pot luck meal on Saturday night. We also have a raffle, following the meal, to raise money to cover cost of the rally. As already stated, there is list on the FB page, Illinois Pop-ups. Fun, fun, and more fun. :)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

CamperFam

Feb 5, 2014
Well, work got in the way of play, so we're coming Friday night instead of tonight.
Will bring Sloppy Joes and Spice cake cupcakes to the potluck.
Looks like weather will be beautiful this weekend! [SUN]

Status
Not open for further replies.