2016 Colorado FJ-Owners Rally

Discussion in 'Hobbies and Other Activities' started by Firehawk068, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Firehawk068

Firehawk068 Active Member

I just put this little slide-show together this past weekend, from my pictures of the event.

Every year, there are a bunch of FJ (Yamaha) Rallies in various places around the country, and I usually attend one of them each summer.
    Last year we had one in the Black Hills. The year before that, I went to the one in Willits California.
    This year I decided to host one. After a whole bunch of research and scouting rides, I chose Ouray Colorado.

We had it the second week of June, and had a pretty good turnout. I had a blast, and so did (most) everyone else.

There's no Camping content, but a lot of amazing scenery.
    Check it out in HD if you're interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh2lqfz-oG0

2. ColoradoDrap

ColoradoDrap New Member

I had to go to Durango for work (from Denver) with a colleague early in June via a trip to Aspen, so we chose to take the Ouray route. That pass between Ouray and Silverton may be one of the most beautiful passes in the Country. Nice video!

Firehawk068 likes this.