2016 Maryland Rally

Discussion in 'Past Rallies' started by BALTIBCAMPER, Oct 12, 2015.

Where would you like to have the Maryland rally?

Poll closed Nov 19, 2015.
  1. Greenbrier State Park

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. Elkneck State Park

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BALTIBCAMPER

BALTIBCAMPER Member

Sorry some how my phone lost the Shaw's picture they had the best dessert. The Smore ice cream rocked!

Sent from my Sky 5.0S using Tapatalk

2. BALTIBCAMPER

BALTIBCAMPER Member

[​IMG]

3. BALTIBCAMPER

BALTIBCAMPER Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Strawhouse

Strawhouse Well-Known Member

Thank you to everyone--especially our Wagonmaster, Andrew--for making my first Popup rally a great experience! [:D] I look forward to following your posts and hope to see you again at future rallies. [PU] I'm off to the NE Penn rally on Wed. for more fun and adventure!

5. JeepMama

JeepMama New Member

It was wonderful to meet everyone. We enjoyed our first rally tremendously . Thanks to all the people who worked so hard to make it happen.

Wendy, Peter, the boys

6. vagov

vagov Well-Known Member

Looks like a good time.. Glad everyone had a good time

7. elpilotto

elpilotto aka: VaporTrails

Haven't been on the portal much since we traded up to the dark side, then up and yet up again..... but it was very nice to meet you all, would have been nice to have more time at the pavilion but the food was great and the company even better. Apparently I missed out on the craft beer, maybe next time if we're invited. [:D] many thanks to Andrew and Co. for all the work put in. Stay tuned for the aerial shots to be posted by Banjorules, I was busy while the photos were being taken. Thank you "pool noodle people," you know who you are.

8. highside pup

highside pup Active Member

Great rally, nice to see old friends and meet new ones! Thanks to all for providing everything for the rally.
    Mow my grass ,wash the car and off to Michigan rally

9. BALTIBCAMPER

BALTIBCAMPER Member

Thanks for another great Year everybody!

[​IMG]

10. stefie19

stefie19 Active Member

We made it home safely and quicker than our trip down. Just over 6 hours to get home and that was with one stop and some traffic. Thank you Andrew and family for being great hosts. We had a great time. Thanks to Denise and Bruce for giving Jeff his next goal - trying to talk me into a hybrid. I hope to see some of you come up north for our New England rallies. We'll be at the Maine, Rhode Island, and Vermont rallies. Pat, I know we'll see you! Can't wait! Safe travels to you and happy camping to all!

Steph, Jeff, and Jake.

11. pasnowlady

pasnowlady Member

Special Thanks to HTTOwners for the air pump today. Got ready to hitch up and had a soft tire on camper. Pumped it up and took off for home. We are home and no issue with tire. Will watch it for air loss, and if it has any, will have service center check it out when it is inspected.

Thanks Andrew and helpers for a nice Rally.

I think this was the cleanest State Park we have ever been in.

12. jezter6

jezter6 New Member

Awesome time was had by our family on our first ever camp weekend. It was great meeting everyone and look forward to seeing everyone again.

Thanks so much to all for being so welcoming to us noobs. Thanks to our awesome wagonmaster for putting it all together. Thanks to our awesome neighbor Pat! Have a great rest of your trip!

Thanks most of all to the parents of those young men that were beyond nice to our son. Those boys were truly good people for putting up with a toddler for a few hours.

Happy trails and safe travels to all.

13. tmmull

tmmull Member

It was great meeting new friends and seeing the old ones. We had a great time with just one complaint, It was too SHORT! Thank you Andrew for a very successful rally. Andrew (and any one else who's interested) Here's the link to the rally I'm running for CC http://canvascampers.com/index.php?topic=3446.0 . Hope you can make it!

14. banjorules

banjorules Member

Thank you WagonMaster Andrew and all his helpers (you know who you are) for such a great rally. The food was good and the company better. So nice to meet so many folks from the portal. These things are always too short to catch up with everyone.

As Dean (elpilotto) said, he was kind of busy while I functioned as the photographer from "MAC Force None". I included several angles in hopes that everyone sees their camper at least once. Apparently, I didn't get any pics of the infamous 'Pool Noodle Posse'.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. stefie19

stefie19 Active Member

Great photos! Thank you for sharing them. It's cool to see aerial shots of our camper. :)

16. Grandpa Hiker

Grandpa Hiker Member

Thanks again Andrew for another great rally!! It is always great to meet old friends and to make new friends. We are already looking forward to next year!! Best wishes to all for a great & safe summer!

17. GalsofEscape

GalsofEscape Active Member

We had beautiful weather, wonderful company, and sumptuous food. Thank you Wagonmaster Andrew!! The meet and greet Friday night was awesome as well as the pot luck Saturday. We had a great turnout of 17 campsites. Hope everyone had safe travel home and ya all have a wonderful camping season.
    Steph, your welcome and glad you had a shorter trip home. Strawhouse, have a great time going to all those other rallies.
    You are doing some nice work on that pup.
    hope to see ya all at a camp fire again.

18. PointyCamper

PointyCamper Active Member

Thanks to Andrew for pulling together a fun rally, our first PUP rally.
    We enjoyed ourselves and meeting all you famous people from the internet
    Looking forward to the next MidAtlantic rally ⛺️⛺️

19. TheWunders

TheWunders Parkville, Maryland

Here's the flyby from the loop.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.