2016 Pymatuning Rally -Jamestown Campground 200 section.

Discussion in 'Past Rallies' started by vagov, Jul 13, 2015.

lets get this party started!

1. june 10-12

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. july1-4 (holiday weekend)

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. july 8-11

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  4. july 22-24

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShanegoDave

ShanegoDave Member

sorry I wont be able to make it, got some minor medicial issues going on right now. so my camping season may be somewhat limited for now I hope you all have a great rally, as vagov is a terrific host, and hope more book the remaining sites in the loop.

2. vagov

vagov Well-Known Member

whoo hoo! another site has booked in the party loop, now who,s claiming site 240?

3. vagov

vagov Well-Known Member

updating the list of attendees, please correct me if I am wrong, since I don't have the master list with me on hand. site 211- buckeyebud. site 221- open , site 217- open, Julie (guest) -site 233, daveb-site 235, crosbys2008-site 236, phager76- site 237, gruss-site 238, salandrew- site 239, mystery guest- site 240 , vagov-site 241, dustyroad-site 242, rally site-site 243, heady- site 249, trailmanorman-site 250, site 252-open, smurf42-cabin 12.

4. vagov

vagov Well-Known Member

Looking on DCNR website again, looks like another site has booked in the party loop. Both sites 240 and site 217. Are now reserved. , anybody claiming these sites? Only 2 sites left in the party subloop, and a few non electric sites left.

5. vagov

vagov Well-Known Member

Checking with dcnr. More sites booking in the J200 section, only 1 electric, 2 full hookups, and 9 non electric sites left until the party loop is full don't wait To join the party.

6. vagov

vagov Well-Known Member

7. Dusty road

Dusty road Active Member

Well, I have a neighbor now, until DW snores like a John Deere with a miss :)

8. vagov

vagov Well-Known Member

only 20 days away!

9. vagov

vagov Well-Known Member

the party loop , section J200 is 90% full, more than any loop in the campground only 1 electric, 2 full hookup, and 8 non electric sites left!

10. Dani

Dani Livin for my daughter and campin

Hello everyone, I was able to get a site for the weekend at the Pymatuning Rally. My daughter and her friend along with myself and our little dog will be on site 217. We are hoping to do some kayaking also from there. Is there anything we need special for the rally ...food etc? This is our first one. lso does anyone know how I can change my profile information on this site so I can update our pop up and vehical...so much has changed since I first logged on? I am also looking for a small part for our attached awning that we lost while camping. Not sure if there is a good parts site that carries pop up parts?
    -Dani

11. Dusty road

Dusty road Active Member

Hi Dani. This is DW and my first also and I can't wait!

12. Salandrew

Salandrew Active Member

Hi! Us too! Boy there's lots of first timers on this trip. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

13. phager76

phager76 Active Member

Hi Dani,

The only special thing with the rally is to make/bring something for the potluck on Saturday. My general rule of thumb for potluck ( we do them for my daughter's girl scout ceremonies as well) is to bring enough of your dish to feed your family. I personally go a little overboard, and tend to prepare 50-100% more then I half to.

I've found that if people follow that there is always enough to go around. Since I tend to get to these rallies earlier then the posted start day (I'll be there the Wednesday before) I try to host an informal meet and greet on Thursday, and there's typically an official meet and greet on Friday. If people want to bring snacks or whatever, that's cool, but no obligation.

Looking at everything I've typed it sounds like things are very regimented, but it really is all very free form and relaxed. Other then the potluck, we're all free to come and go as we please, although frequently we'll end up doing something as a loose group. I know sometime over the weekend, my family will be going to the deer park that's five minutes from the campground and I'm sure we'll be hitting up the spillway.

To change gears a bit, to add your camper and vehicle, you can go in to your user settings in the top corner and there should be an option to edit your signature. I'm on my phone now, some I'm not sure the exact location in the menus, but it's in there. :)

By the way John, we're planning on doing up a fruit salad for the potluck.

Hope all this helps, Dani! Can't wait to meet you and your family.

Sent from my HUAWEI H892L using Tapatalk

14. highside pup

highside pup Active Member

Currently at the Michigan rally, last week the Maryland rally, all are similar with friendly campers

15. Heady

Heady Active Member

Currently at the Michigan rally, was at the Spring Ohio rally last month. Then I'm booked for the Ohio fall rally, and the Illinois Holloween rally. New camper is getting some miles on her.

16. vagov

vagov Well-Known Member

Dani, welcome. Glad you decided to join us, got you marked down. For site 217, that takes care of one mystery guest,now we need to find out who moved in on 240? Thanks Pat, the fruit salad sounds great, as pat, also said. Pretty informal , a meet and greet and potluck, anything thing else is optional , some tend to do things together as a group, where others do things more private during the day(s) whatever you prefer is fine, but the invite for either is present. I am looking forward to this rally , meeting all you new freinds, and seeing those who are returning again.....

17. vagov

vagov Well-Known Member

site 252 is now reserved, only 1 electric site available!

18. daveB

daveB Member

What kind of dish are we lacking for the potluck.

19. Dusty road

Dusty road Active Member

Prime rib and lobster [:D]

20. vagov

vagov Well-Known Member

ice cold BEER served in red solo cups. seriously, bring anything you like, as we eat almost anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.