2017 Upstate South Carolina Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud121156

Western North Carolina
Apr 15, 2007
North Carolina
The 2017 Upstate South Carolina Rally will again be at Kings Mountain State Park, Blacksburg, South Carolina, the weekend of May 19-21st . Make your plans to join others from this and other forums, including the Southeast Camper Dutch Oven group. Over 40 sites reserved in years past. Looking for another big outing this year. The Saturday afternoon group meal featuring potluck, dutch ovens, and low country boil, will be around sites 42-46.

PinnMcrack

Super Active Member
Aug 23, 2011
[:!] AAAWWW Man, we are gonna miss this one again.. Vacation with the parental units.

yetavon

everything is better around a campfire.
Mar 11, 2010
Western NC
We should have 1 each of table, fryer, pot and awning(size depends on forcast).....Food will include LCB and DO goodies.
We should arrive late the 18th on site 18....
Also add Guest on site 17, 2 adults 2 boys, 11 and 18 and they are bringing goodies to add, and trying there hand at some DO deserts...

bud121156

Western North Carolina
Apr 15, 2007
North Carolina
Getting the food lists going. Will need cut up/prepped ingredients for the low country boil, and any other dish you want to prepare. We will have plates, napkins, spoons, forks, and trash cans. Everyone please bring your own drinks,coolers and cups. Will need several turkey fryers. We will be bringing ingredients for the low country boil, two tables, canopy, turkey fryer, and a dessert.

MintHillBill

Jun 11, 2008
MintHill NC
I"m planning a cobbler for dessert, grandson to tell me what fruit the weekend before.
Bil
a peach cobbler is what the grandson wants. so thats what i'm doing.
l

Last edited:

bud121156

Western North Carolina
Apr 15, 2007
North Carolina
Still need cut up/prepped ingredients for the low country boil, and any other dish. Everyone please bring your own chairs, drinks,coolers and cups. Will need several turkey fryers. Long range weather forecast looks good.

wunderfog

Mar 24, 2015
Piedmont Triad, NC
we are here and in site 60- making cheesy potatoes in the DO and we can swing by the store for some corn for boiling- when and where is the group going to gather saturday? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.