2018 - 2nd Annual CT Rally July 13-15

Discussion in 'Rallies Being Planned' started by stefie19, Oct 4, 2017.

1. shelmily

shelmily Well-Known Member

We arrived home safely around 4:30 yesterday. Steph, thanks for putting on a great rally, we couldn't have asked for better weather! The campground and hosts were awesome as well. It was great seeing everyone again, and catching up with old friends. I love my #crankydave t-shirt too! The boat races didn't bother us at all. I also like the idea of updating the first post with all the information for the rally as well. We will be back next year for sure. We will also be at the Maine rally in August, and the Vermont rally in September.

DJS12354 likes this.
  2. Davylee

Davylee Camping = Life is Good

Great Job Steph !! Enjoyed everything this year, See ya all soon
    #Crankydave

3. kmh1596

kmh1596 Wilbraham, MA

I am thankful that I had booked the same weekend at the same park, having never been there nor checked into the portal for quite some time; obviously it was meant to be!

Thanks for making room for us around the fire and pot luck. It was great seeing old friends and meeting some new as well. See a bunch of you at the VT rally!

Thanks, Steph for a fantastic rally!

4. soggydollar

soggydollar New Member

Thanks for all your hard work putting the rally together and making it a great success. We ended up staying an extra day and returned home on Monday. Thanks again. Hope to see you soon.

5. stefie19

stefie19 Active Member

Thanks for all the feedback. That's a great idea about editing the first post. Even I found it annoying to go through pages and pages trying to find the spreadsheet link when I wasn't at home. :)

Keep an eye out for 2019's Rally info coming this Fall....