2018 Flagstaff 27HW $13,250

Discussion in 'For Sale and Wanted' started by LakePUP, Apr 12, 2019.

1. LakePUP

LakePUP Member

I have a NEW 2018 Flagstaff HW that was purchased in November 2018 and has been garaged ever since. It is brand new with plastic still on the mattresses. It has NEVER been slept in. I have completed a few mods including towel rack holders under the bunks and installed LED lights at each corner that run off of the battery (great for backing the PUP into place and at night at the campground). Options include the power jack, 2 hanging wardrobes, etc.
    Life circumstances require sell. My loss your gain $13,250 obo. Sorry I can’t upload pictures but could text them. It is located in the St Louis, MO area. Call Scott at 314-518-6799

2. LakePUP

LakePUP Member

Price lowered to $12,900 obo.

3. LakePUP

LakePUP Member

Price lowered again to $12,800

4. LakePUP

LakePUP Member

Lowered again....$12,750... what do you guys think this is worth? I paid much more than the listing price in November 2018 and it has never been used!

5. epcotisbest

epcotisbest Active Member

It looks like you have it priced right at the NADA average retail price, which seems like a good starting point if you have the patience to wait for the right buyer. Buyers of used campers do want to get a bargain though, and probably don't want to pay retail.
    Good luck. Seems like someone interested in a highwall would be looking at yours, especially if they have priced them new.

6. LakePUP

LakePUP Member

Sold

LittleBrother likes this.
  7. kcsa75

kcsa75 Well-Known Member

Congratulations!