2018 Michigan 7th Annual PUP Rally

mamabean5

Super Active Member
Oct 7, 2009
Awesome everyone! Roger & Dora looking forward to seeing you guys!

Everyone, please fill out the SURVEY! It will only take a minute--- I need all responses by WEDNESDAY!
Survey is now closed. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

MrsBrew

Mar 16, 2013
Please put us down for meatballs this year for the potluck.
And I’m making boiled peanuts for snacking.

DigitalGuru

Jul 5, 2011
Michigan
Hello all! Looking forward to next weekend, and seeing everyone again. We'll be bringing ham & cheese cups (warm dip in filo dough cups) and carmel apple salad for the pot luck. Anything else needed for Sunday brunch?

RhinoDave

Super Active Member
Oct 29, 2008
Lake Orion, Mi.
Well it figures, after checking the potluck list out last night, I went to Gordons and bought a 5lb bag of meatballs...... guess I'll save them for another occassion. Put us down for Mac and cheese. RhinoDaughter is bringing a Cauliflower salad. RhinoDave jr & family will not be at the potluck.

DigitalGuru

Jul 5, 2011
Michigan
My dad will be joining us for the potluck and brunch! Do we have a ballpark time for the potluck on Saturday? I can't remember if it was 2pm picture/3pm eating or 4/5pm etc.

MrsBrew

Mar 16, 2013
[PU]:laugh:[CB]We arrive sometime on Thursday, so after we are set up Brew can help whoever needs it.... before he gets too many beers in him anyways.
I was so worried last year that he would break the beautiful lamps that clamp to the table while helping DigitGuru and Lil Bit.

friartuck

Super Active Member
Nov 1, 2007
Perry, MI
We could always help Friar setup his screen room
HA! We've been practicing and can get the AAR up in less than 20 f-bombs.
Mark (Mr. Brew) is bringing my cooler this year, so just go to his site . . . [CB][CB]

thethird152

Feb 1, 2015
Mt Pleasant, MI
I'm so bummed, but we're gonna have to cancel. We closed on a house last week and found out today we have a roof leak that the inspector missed - we need to get it handled ASAP. This has also slowed down the painters, so we need to stick close to home this weekend.

So sorry for the late notice - I was really looking forward to meeting some MI folks. Our site (107) should be available shortly.

:sad:

mamabean5

Super Active Member
Oct 7, 2009
Bummer Paul! We were looking forward to some newbies! ;) Congrats on the new house and mark us on the calendar for next year!

mamabean5

Super Active Member
Oct 7, 2009
TABLES? YES, PLEASE!
EZ UPS? DOUBLE YES, PLEASE!!

FOR SUNDAY BREAKFAST, WE WILL NEED MAPLE SYRUP AND JUICE/COFFEE. I'll be bringing the pancake mix and smokies, like usual!

Latest posts