Thank you for filling me in on the terrain! With the exception of a couple of trips to Cedar Point, i haven't driven outside of Michigan. That definitely makes me feel much better. I see there are still several sites available, I'm probably going to keep an eye on the weather the next day or two, before making my final decision. Looks like there is a chance of rain for a couple of days...if it looks like its going to clear up, i'll probably make a reservation.