2018 Pacifica 3500lb Towing Capacity, Recommendations

Discussion in 'Camper Pre-Purchase Questions' started by rob.mwpropane, Aug 12, 2021.

1. rob.mwpropane

rob.mwpropane Active Member

That is something I can see. I've looked over the camper a lot and they're not built with a whole lot of pride. Some small screws coming undone, cheap fasteners, whoever was adding clips didn't line some of them up right. How hard is it to do that? I don't expect the thing to be a tank, but at the very least make sure it can go down the road without coming undone.

Sjm9911 likes this.
  2. rob.mwpropane

Can not find this stupid elbow to save my life.

Thetford 5180474 or called Thetford C402 drain tube rubber elbow or a Thetford SC402 toilet sight tube.

I have a found it, but not available in the US. Some places are out of stock.... this is driving me nuts. I was able to order the other pieces from Boats and RV Accessories, thanks to @Sjm9911. The cap doesn't come by itself, you have to order the whole elbow.

I guess I can call the local RV place and see what they can come up with? Anybody have any alternatives? I checked all the normal places, ebay, amazon...nada. Unless they use a different part # here in the states.

3. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

Wasn't me, was the other guy, but ill take credit, lol. No ideas, and covid and all the new campers have made parts scarce.

rob.mwpropane likes this.
  4. WrkrBee

WrkrBee Un-Supported Member

Y'all needed to started a "missing Thetford cap" thread a couple of pages ago.

5. rob.mwpropane

Last edited: Aug 23, 2021
  6. BillyMc

BillyMc Well-Known Member

Here you go. Buy two and have a spare, they can quite easily roll in and down the hole at the dump station.

rob.mwpropane and Sjm9911 like this.
  7. BillyMc

BillyMc Well-Known Member

I no longer use the nasty blue liquid. Get the drop in pods and drop one in the cassette with a quart or so of water. Put plain water only in the flush water tank.

rob.mwpropane and Sjm9911 like this.
  8. WrkrBee

WrkrBee Un-Supported Member