2018 Somerset Evolution e3 Off Road Pop Up

Discussion in 'For Sale and Wanted' started by Eric96-MI, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Eric96-MI

Eric96-MI New Member

One of the hottest, and well constructed Pop Up Campers on the market today. Long history from the early days of Coleman, to Fleetwood, and now the folks at Columbia Northwest. This Somerset Evolution e3 is a staple in the popup camping market.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h1k6tqi1xsiw5zw/AADZr9eOsCcVF_FsqPXKx4Roa?dl=0

Tons of pictures, but if you have problems viewing let me know.

Huge sleeping capacity with TONS of storage! Enough room for 8 people, with 2 King Size beds, and then a fold out bed. Plenty of room for the growing family. Includes Cooktop Stove, Sink, Refridgerator, (Outdoor Grill still in the box and unused), outdoor shower area, cassette toilet and shower, indoor / outdoor speaker and radio, and so much more!

We purchased this brand new from the dealership, and it's only been camped in a total of 11 days. Lifestyle change, and different needs are moving us in a different direction. At only $14,800 it's the best price you'll find for a 2018 Somerset Evolution e3 with a Toy Hauler / Deck in the country.

Everything is in like new condition, and as you can see from the pictures this looks brand new. Only thing that has happened to us are two small holes that have been professionally repaired. 100% water tight, but I've made a small price concession for these issues. Otherwise I'd be asking a bit more.

Super easy to tow, sets up within about 20 minutes, and is everything you'd want in an offroad style popup. Plus you've got a TON of storage on the front deck for all of your toys. The specs / dimensions / weight are listed on the pictures.

This isn't going to lasts long as these are hard to come by. Especially when they are priced as aggressively as this.

Lastly if you are out of state and looking to have this shipped, I can work with a large number of shipping companies. Being only about 35 miles from the RV mecca of the US in northern Indiana, there are a lot of firms that can get you the trailer in a pretty quick turn around.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Thanks for the interest, and I can also forward you the brochure that outlines ALL of the specs/details that this awesome Somerset Evolution e3 PopUp has to offer!

And most importantly clear title in hand! You can call/text for more details. 2697447216 Located in Kalamazoo, MI (49008)

Attached Files:

howe2camp and PopUpSteve like this.
  2. Eric96-MI

Eric96-MI New Member

Forgot to add that we’ve added memory foam sleep pads to each king size bed. Super comfortable!

And if there’s interest, we can negotiate on the Pelican 0550 I use to store all my gear in and load up in the front deck.

Awesome camper and a price that is even better.

3. ValeriejEvans

ValeriejEvans New Member

Hi Eric,
    Can’t seem to see any photos!
    If it’s still available...can you email me some, and where were the holes that were repaired?
    Thanks!
    Valerieevans.ca@gmail.com