2018 Thanksgiving Gathering

Discussion in 'Rallies Being Planned' started by Snow, Oct 26, 2017.

1. ccptbo

ccptbo Well-Known Member

Ha Ha Ha. Well, it definitely won't be Saturday. My parents would KILL us....lol. I guess then you wouldn't have to worry about us coming on Sunday.

2. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

Unless the weather scares them off TandT might be showing up on Sunday for a campfire..

Strawhouse, beeztee and ccptbo like this.
  3. tandt

tandt Member

Most likely........ As long as it's not pouring rain.

4. Wrenchgear

Wrenchgear Near Elmira, Southern Ontario

Well, we just got home from our Thanksgiving weekend. During that time, we spent Saturday at the potluck. Great food, great company, great time! The rain held off and the temps stayed comfortable until late in the evening, all was good. Hopefully we can do it again next Fall.
    My World Famous Chili, and Mom's World Famous Camp Soup with a Smokie Sausage for each person!
    20181006_145214.jpg

Tina's World Famous Scalloped Potatoes!

20181006_172717.jpg

Lorraine and Craig's World Famous Mashed Turnip, World Famous Sliced Ham, and World Famous Brussel Sprouts!

20181006_172837.jpg

Special thanks goes out to Pat and my sister Deb for providing dessert. Lots of pies, and maple tarts, and squares, (all World Famous) to be topped with whipped cream...... Oh man! It was all fantastic!

Strawhouse likes this.
  5. ccptbo

ccptbo Well-Known Member

We are so sorry that we missed it all! We did get the trailer winterized and helped out Dad a lot. We are thankful for all of you and glad you were able to get together with each other during this festive time! Miss you all!

Strawhouse likes this.
  6. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

Was a great meal, great weekend with great friends.. Trailer got 90% winterized prior to pulling off the site, it will receive the rest here at home in the next week.

Now the planning for next year starts .. Looks like I need vacation for everything.

ccptbo and Strawhouse like this.