Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Rallies Being Planned' started by mercman, Feb 20, 2018.
Oct 4th weekend works for me
I am good with either
We're good with either.
I am kind of torn. We would love to see the colors in the leaves, I wouldn't be able to come as early, or maybe not have the girls if it's moved later. We have been spoiled by the girls having no school the week of the rally up to this point.
It's always a crap-shoot with the foliage.
We'll defer to whatever everyone else decides. We feel very fortunate that the hockey schedule allowed us to attend this year, but there is no telling what next year will bring. All other things being equal, foliage might pop more that first week of October. Are you planning for sunshine and warm temperatures both weekends?
A whole year away? Geeze man I can't plan next week.