2019 3rd Annual Fall Pymatuning Rally

crosbys2008

Super Active Member
Sep 2, 2013
Erie, PA
Ok sounds good, what time do you think I you'll be back? I need to make sure we keep John settled down regarding the pudding. Lol.
My DW just reminded me that we have raffle tickets at the Zem Zem Temple on Saturday. We'll be back for the potluck though.[/QUOTE

Dusty road

Super Active Member
Feb 28, 2016
Conneaut, Ohio
Rob, what time is the potluck? Don't want to soak the bannanas in the rum too long. Maybe I should cut out the rum anyway. The kids will be wild enough without Captain Morgan in their dessert.

tenttrailer

Art & Joyce - Columbus, O
Jul 18, 2013
Thornville, OH
Dusty, are you a Shriner?

Rob, Joyce said she will most likely bring Mac-n-Cheese and a dessert

We got a second camper Friday. After our last road trip of 3.5 weeks to Florida in the summer to see our DD get her wings from the Navy. It was to hot and buggy to hang out outside. We spent much of the time in the popup with three GK's. We decided we needed something larger for our long trips. So we ended picking up a 1999 diesel pusher with 24K miles. Most likely we will bring it as shakeout trip if we get ready?

tenttrailer

Art & Joyce - Columbus, O
Jul 18, 2013
Thornville, OH
Thanks, We are very proud of our DD.

Dusty,if you win it. You will have to bring so pictures of it. A few year back when I was young, I would have said bring it and show it off around the campfire. But today I would not want other campers getting excited.

crosbys2008

Super Active Member
Sep 2, 2013
Erie, PA
Hey folks sorry for the delay, Verizon was acting up this weekend at camp and internet service was pretty much non existent.

How exciting on the new camper Art and Joyce.

Barry, I’m thinking about 6 for the potluck on Saturday. Does that give you enough time to get back from the raffle?

Just a few weeks until the rally, can’t wait to get together again!!

vagov

Super Active Member
Aug 13, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
I just added thursday to the trip. It was there...and I have Thursday off, so...it just made sense!
I’m kinda thinking the same thing. Kath is off. But technically I am not. Debating about burning a sick day though. Haven’t decided. Yet. So it’s still up in the air