2019 Aliner Ranger 10

Discussion in 'For Sale and Wanted' started by Rik Peery, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Rik Peery

Rik Peery Well-Known Member

Keeping our Sylvansport GO & selling the Ranger 10 so we can carry our yaks w/ us; used 4 times, dual bunk w/ front dormer, 1 full propane tank, battery, new cover, high wind kit, some additional odds/ends, didn't get the furnace, we use a little Buddy or electric, plus it gives additional storage, has the sink/stove/outside shower but didn't order the water heater element as we bring our own h2o...asking $10,000...few pics, at the house & in its natural habitat, 100_2417[1].jpg the link for a 2018 is what it looks like on the inside, it's garaged w/ a battery tender now, PM if interested, no hurry...
    https://www.rvt.com/Aliner-Ranger-10-DORMER-SOFT-DORMER-FRONT-2018-Inverness-FL-ID8755269-UX101988
    170.JPG 100_2411[1].jpg 100_2416[1].jpg

2. Rik Peery

***Drop down to $8500.00, semi losing me arse lol, but not a problem, good deal for 2 people & a trio of hamsters...

3. neighbormike

neighbormike Well-Known Member

Cool looking camper... somebody will be getting a great deal!

Rik Peery likes this.
  4. Rik Peery

For sure dude, thinking about hiring a crop duster w/ a banner advertising the deal to fly around [8D]

epcotisbest and neighbormike like this.
  5. epcotisbest

epcotisbest Active Member

That is a great looking little camper. I have been actively looking for a similar Aliner, the Scout Lite, which I think has the same box size, but none of the features of the Ranger. Have not found a used one at my price point yet, and we have sold the aframe in my avatar, so no camping this year.
    Question, do you find the soft dormer makes this harder to heat and cool?
    Yours is well out of my budget, but looks like someone will get a good price considering all the features yours has.

Rik Peery likes this.
  6. Rik Peery

If it gets blistering hot & no shade, I'll drop the dormer, usually will just zip the plastic window shut otherwise & leave up...I don't do Craigslist, so I just took it down to a small local RV place this morning a pal has & told him get me $8,000, he can keep the rest; trying to talk the wife into letting me trade it in on a Nucamp Tag Boondock Edge, but thus far she's resisting mightily lol

epcotisbest likes this.
  7. epcotisbest

We too looked at a Tag, not the boondock, but a Tag XL. My wife said she had to have something she could stand up in, so the Tag was out. I think that was one thing we liked best about our old Chalet aframe, lots of headroom, at least in the middle.
    Hopefully we'll run across an Aliner Scout Lite one of these days at a good price and we will be camping again.
    I said earlier no camping this year, but we did tent camp a couple of nights at Elkmont earlier this year to see the synchronous fireflies, something she likes well enough to tent camp for a brief period anyway. I almost forgot about that one.

Rik Peery likes this.
  8. Chloe

Chloe Active Member

Did they take it for you? Good luck! What about a T@B? We were looking at those and they were our second choice but too heavy to pull with the TV we had at the time. Of course, we've upgraded the TV, so we could possibly upgrade down the line... but too much going on at the moment and no camping trips in sight, much to my chagrin.

Rik Peery likes this.
  9. Rik Peery

Yep, pal runs the place, dropped it off this morning...We looked at the TAB awhile back, didn't want the shower/crapper combo lol, Monica said she'll consider the Boondock Edge XL, but I think she's leaning toward saying NO, we still have the Sylvansport GO camper, we'll see lol

10. Rik Peery

Same here, wife wants more room etc, gonna be an uphill battle...we still have a tent camper & a few tents, so time is on my side lol; you'll find something & be back in the swing by spring...

11. Chloe

Chloe Active Member

Oh, I thought you could get a T@B without the shower. I saw one that had a closet in that spot. I guess it depends on which model you're looking at. Anyway, you have the cabins and GoSport... not so bad, hehe. Maybe she has other things in mind for that money! Hehe.

Rik Peery likes this.
  12. Rik Peery

[LOL] yep, like remodeling etc lol, we'll see...only ones we saw had the shower combo a couple years ago, the closet one could be a game changer [8D]...***she found the Blueberry Crumble, I'm not allowed to touch it...

13. epcotisbest

So, @Rik Peery I'm curious, or some might say flat out nosy. Did your pal find a buyer for your nice little Aliner?
    We decided to hold out till next year to pursue our next camper, unless a smoking deal presents itself this winter.

Rik Peery likes this.
  14. Rik Peery

Negative; been slow on the lot...he's had a few swing by to look, no serious lookers though; didn't really expect much taking it down later in the fall, but who knows...I may get it back in a week or 2, kept the battery here at the house to keep it charged...

epcotisbest likes this.