2019 CT Rally - Hiatus Year

Discussion in 'Rallies Being Planned' started by stefie19, Oct 1, 2018.

1. stefie19

stefie19 Well-Known Member

Hi all,

In case anyone was planning to check for a CT Rally, it will be on hiatus for 2019. Unless someone else wants to plan something. We are in the middle of planning a longer summer trip so we won't be able to host a rally during the summer.

Thanks for understanding! It will hopefully be back on track for Summer 2020!

Stephanie

2. JunkyBurrittos

JunkyBurrittos Active Member

Thanks Steph! I had planned to go to the Niagara rally and was suddenly conflicted when I thought this might be the same weekend.

If any of our New England camping peeps are pining for a rally in the absence of Steph’s rally, the 4 mike creek rally near Niagara is July 12-14th. We’d love to see some familiar faces there!

3. shelmily

shelmily Well-Known Member

Oh sure, you give me crap about not making the first one. I come this year, love the place, and am looking forward to next year. Now you tell me you aren't having it. That's just mean!

4. stefie19

stefie19 Well-Known Member

[LOL][LOL] I'll still camp there sometime this summer if you want to make the trek but I'm not holding a rally (Not A Rally, Part II?).

I figured with Pat's rally, the usual riff raff would be forced to choose between the two and I didn't want that. On top of having to plan our own big trip and the vacation time for that!