2019 Michigan 8th Annual PUP Rally

Discussion in 'Rallies Being Planned' started by mamabean5, Nov 18, 2018.

  1. mamabean5

    mamabean5 Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    7,248
    Likes Received:
    33
    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2009
    We couldn't do this without you guys! See you soon!!!
     
  2. mamabean5

    mamabean5 Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    7,248
    Likes Received:
    33
    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2009
    UPDATE 5/30/19: Holly will now have a Septic pump truck available on Sunday's, from 10-2 (or until it fills).
     
  3. mamabean5

    mamabean5 Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    7,248
    Likes Received:
    33
    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2009
    [BBQ][)#(] Less than 2 weeks till the Rally!
    It's time to start posting your Pot Luck Dishes!
    Let us know what you'll be bringing & I'll add it to the list! [CK][HD]
     
  4. michvhf

    michvhf New Member

    Messages:
    18
    Likes Received:
    8
    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2018
    Location:
    Oxford, MI
    We'll be doing BBQ pulled pork.
     
    mamabean5 likes this.
  5. highside pup

    highside pup Active Member

    Messages:
    2,723
    Likes Received:
    12
    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2012
    TrailManorMan. : Sausage, peppers and onions.
     
  6. Dudman5703

    Dudman5703 Jeep Guy

    Messages:
    278
    Likes Received:
    72
    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2012
    Location:
    Grand Rapids, MI
    We'll do a veggie tray! See y'all soon
     
    Mrs Kiane likes this.
  7. sleazy rider

    sleazy rider New Member

    Messages:
    25
    Likes Received:
    16
    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2019
    Location:
    SE Michigan
    Bad news for me - apparently our boss doesn't read day off requests. I'm working two of the three campout days, so site 100 is now available for the weekend.
     
  8. Mrs Kiane

    Mrs Kiane New Member

    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    7
    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2017
    Location:
    Kentwood, Mi
    95% chance i'll make a citrus pound cake, 5% chance i'll make something else
     
    Dudman5703 likes this.
  9. friartuck

    friartuck Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    2,846
    Likes Received:
    101
    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2007
    Location:
    Perry, MI
    Bummer Sleazy. Youse want me an' da boyz to go have a talk wit him . . . :)
     
    michvhf likes this.
  10. IndyRick

    IndyRick Member

    Messages:
    35
    Likes Received:
    30
    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2019
    Location:
    Indianapolis, IN
    I'll bring brownies for the potluck, and my KX3 & Buddipole for those who know what those are.
     
    michvhf likes this.
  11. AMMatz

    AMMatz New Member

    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    4
    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2016
    We are bringing sloppy joes, and probably lunch lady bars.

    And we might be in on Wednesday....Because camping. [ALPU]
     
  12. CrankinItUp

    CrankinItUp Member

    Messages:
    101
    Likes Received:
    2
    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2012
    We will do baked beans.
    Heading to campground on Wednesday
     
  13. CrankinItUp

    CrankinItUp Member

    Messages:
    101
    Likes Received:
    2
    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2012
    Does anybody know if we can still fill up with water?
     
  14. highside pup

    highside pup Active Member

    Messages:
    2,723
    Likes Received:
    12
    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2012
    I understand the water is available just the septic failed so dump station is closed. Portable will be somewhat available on Sunday.
     
  15. sleazy rider

    sleazy rider New Member

    Messages:
    25
    Likes Received:
    16
    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2019
    Location:
    SE Michigan
    I haz big, ugly friends that can handle that. :) This summer looks bleak for getting my new to me camper out. Between the knee surgery recovery and dealing with an illiterate computer scheduling my PT work days, the dang thing hasn't left the garage yet.
     
    friartuck likes this.
  16. mamabean5

    mamabean5 Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    7,248
    Likes Received:
    33
    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2009
    We will need EZ Up's for the Pot Luck. Please bring one if you can! Thank you!
     
  17. IndyRick

    IndyRick Member

    Messages:
    35
    Likes Received:
    30
    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2019
    Location:
    Indianapolis, IN
    I can bring one.
     
    mamabean5 likes this.
  18. friartuck

    friartuck Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    2,846
    Likes Received:
    101
    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2007
    Location:
    Perry, MI
    I could bring one, but it's kinda broken . . .
     
  19. AMMatz

    AMMatz New Member

    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    4
    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2016
    We will bring an ez up as well.
     
    mamabean5 likes this.
  20. mamabean5

    mamabean5 Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    7,248
    Likes Received:
    33
    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2009
    Boooo.... ;)
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.