2020 Fall Rally - Geneva on the Lake

crosbys2008

Super Active Member
Sep 2, 2013
Erie, PA
It's official we are all set for the fall rally!!!!

Where: Geneva on the Lake
When: September 25th - 27th.

Just a reminder that you need to resetup your account for Ohio if you haven't already and I believe you can't book until 6 months before.

So who's in?
Click here to book your site.

Attendee Spreadsheet

Last edited:

Novarich

Dec 8, 2014
It's official we are all set for the fall rally!!!!

Where: Geneva on the Lake
When: September 25th - 27th.

Just a reminder that you need to resetup your account for Ohio if you haven't already and I believe you can't book until 6 months before.

So who's in?
Same loop?

Dusty road

Super Active Member
Feb 28, 2016
Conneaut, Ohio
It will be busy but our weekend is after Labor day and that's when it slows down a little. 24 is the one we had last rally there, I think. Reserve America doesn't have my past Ohio stays listed anymore.

Novarich

Dec 8, 2014
Yup have to wait for the 6 month mark.

At least I'm ahead of schedule this year. [:D]
It'll be a first for me. Hoping to remember to do it for Halloween this year. Its become a big deal with my nephews and now grandkid that are getting old enough.

vagov

Super Active Member
Aug 13, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Waiting on ressie window to open as well. Just mailed my juror questionnaire in today, iHopefully won’t get called the same weekend. Rob you may want to forward this thread in the Mid west region. Since we are going to be in Ohio

Salandrew

Apr 27, 2016
Shelocta, PA
Less than one week until we can make our reservations!!! Can’t wait! Hope we can still get out this year. Stay healthy everyone.
Rob, hope this isn’t screwing up Sarah’s graduation too much.

Novarich

Dec 8, 2014
I'll have plenty of time to make reservations and get some work done on the camper. Our owner is shutting us down Friday. Hoping we get some time before they lock us down.

vagov

Super Active Member
Aug 13, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Only concern is that my daughters rotation semester in college. Got cancelled so this may push her graduation date into September now. But I plan on booking a site Still , fingers crossed it don’t wind up the same weekend

crosbys2008

Super Active Member
Sep 2, 2013
Erie, PA
Less than one week until we can make our reservations!!! Can’t wait! Hope we can still get out this year. Stay healthy everyone.
Rob, hope this isn’t screwing up Sarah’s graduation too much.
Verdicts still out on Sarah's graduation. We'll have to wait and see. But the biggest pressing thing is getting my camper out of storage. I'm now on 6 days so I'm trying to figure out how to get it out before they completely shutdown. Uhg.

crosbys2008

Super Active Member
Sep 2, 2013
Erie, PA
Alright everyone, it's time to get real. Reservation window is opening up. Looking at the last time we were here for John's rally we booked in on 12. It's spacious and will have plenty of room for the potluck. I'll be arriving on Thursday to Sunday. Let's hope we can camp by then!!

Who else is in?

Latest posts