2020 Fall Rally - Geneva on the Lake

crosbys2008

Super Active Member
Sep 2, 2013
Erie, PA
This is going to be an interesting rally. Can't wait to see who decorates and how. I have a prize, it's not much, I'll be picking up some firewood this week so between what I have and what John has we should be good i cant wait, I'll be heading to camp on Thursday and Steph and James will be coming on Friday. Unfortunately, Sarah will not be joining us, she has to work in Friday.
Can't wait to see everyone again!!

vagov

Super Active Member
Aug 13, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
dave, are you up there yet? is there water to fill our tanks in our rally loop? cant recall if its in the loop , or up front by the entrace coming in the park ? , just want to make sure i fill , before i set up at my site, (dont ask me how i know this )

vagov

Super Active Member
Aug 13, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Propane bottles refilled. And re installed, Start to pre chill fridge, put some firewood in the truck, and started to go through some Halloween decor, I dont have much. But bringing a few things. Tomorrow,I plan on Packing some clothes, grocery’
shop.and Fuel truck Before hooking up . Oh....mom and dad. Not coming, can’t risk. Big crowds. With moms health.

crosbys2008

Super Active Member
Sep 2, 2013
Erie, PA
Propane bottles refilled. And re installed, Start to pre chill fridge, put some firewood in the truck, and started to go through some Halloween decor, I dont have much. But bringing a few things. Tomorrow,I plan on Packing some clothes, grocery’
shop.and Fuel truck Before hooking up . Oh....mom and dad. Not coming, can’t risk. Big crowds. With moms health.
Totally understand about your mom. See you on Friday!!

Salandrew

Apr 27, 2016
Shelocta, PA
Ok, finally figured out what we are doing. We will be making tortellini soup, bread and pumpkin crumb cake. Hopefully I didn’t miss anyone’s contributions.... :) I am looking forward to getting away. Been so busy with school stuff. Sorry Sarah is missing this. Was hoping to wish her luck before she left for school. Cannot wait to see everyone. Safe travels! We will see you sometime tomorrow evening. I think the aliens have left and we will be back to our normal night time arrivals. Ha!!

trudger

Trudging the road of happy destiny.
May 25, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
I’m here. Been here since Tuesday. Weather has been perfect. Don’t bring bad weather with you.
Looks like it might be crowded. Been quit all week.

email is [email protected] in case anyone needs to reach me. Cell signal is strong with Verizon here.

safe travels everyone,

david

crosbys2008

Super Active Member
Sep 2, 2013
Erie, PA
Good morning, everyone traveling today drive safe. We will be at site 12 for the meet and greet. Weather looks great this weekend for a fall camping trip!! See you all soon.