stefie19

Super Active Member
Aug 21, 2014
Connecticut
Schodack Island State Park
May 1-3, 2020

Reservation Website

Official Rally Spreadsheet

Reservations open 9 months prior to the first night of your reservation.
We will be reserving sites on the Creekside.

Originally this was just an informal gathering of friends, itching to start camping as soon as possible. It has morphed into an annual get together a.k.a. "a Rally" but the "Not A Rally" name has stuck.
Join us for the first weekend in May as many of us start off our camping seasons, catch up with old friends, and welcome new friends!​

Last edited:

Snow

Super Active Member
Jul 19, 2007
Wholly crap I thought I started planning early, and I wait until the season is done before I plan ... lol

stefie19

Super Active Member
Aug 21, 2014
Connecticut
Got to let the people know when it's gonna be...and the earlier the info is available, the better chance that more people can come!

stefie19

Super Active Member
Aug 21, 2014
Connecticut
Both sides are open at that point in the season so I'm fine with either side. We've camped more on Creekside than Riverside so I know which spot I'll take. We'll probably book April 30-May 3 and let Jake play hookey from school.

shelmily

Super Active Member
Jun 7, 2012
Northeast Pennsylvania
Ok, I was going to ask if you wanted some cream for that burn, after Pat's comment, but the figure 8 rebuttal was a nice comeback. [LOL][LOL][LOL]

I have never stayed on the river side, so I can't compare. But I do like the creek side, so I will vote for that.

JimmyM

Super Active Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 5, 2014
Franklin, MA
Which loop are you going to try for? South (27-43) or North (44-67)
The map on ReserveAmerica is upside down.

Latest posts