• Sept 24 - 26

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tenttrailer

Art & Joyce - Columbus, O
Jul 18, 2013
Thornville, OH
That is a great idea. Plus no wait to dump and to fill up, and city water pressure. I think I'm doing full service too.

Last edited:

phager76

Dec 1, 2013
Monongahela, PA
Yeah we'll be shooting for full hook ups considering we're planning on going hard side this year (c'mon stimulus check, lol). In other news, looks like we have a new puppy joining the rally. Never thought I'd own an ankle biting Chihuahua, but allow me to introduce Pico, the newest member of our camping family, picking him up tomorrow from a coworker that's a breeder:
IMG_0245.jpg

crosbys2008

Super Active Member
Sep 2, 2013
Erie, PA
We're going to take a road trip tomorrow to the state park and take a look around. I haven't been there for a couple years so I want to make sure we get a good loop.

Camping season is getting closer, I've scheduled my camper pick up from Wampum on the 27th and scheduled the inspection that Monday. I'm so ready to get out and camp!!

crosbys2008

Super Active Member
Sep 2, 2013
Erie, PA
R ok b, were you guys able to make it to the park?
Yes we did. After looking around we figured out loop 2. the part hilighted in red are full hookups, the blue via electric only. We're planning on booking 49 and 43 is a “double lot” this would give us a nice area to gather. Might be a good spot for @Salandrew

72A1E6A8-484F-41E8-8AB7-511988DC2548.png

Salandrew

Apr 27, 2016
Shelocta, PA
Omg! What is up with tgr notification!!! How did I miss all this! Glad I came out to check! Thanks Rob, we will definitely try for site 43! Pat, Pico is so cute! Cannot wait to meet him!! Hopefully he will be nicer to Rodney then Sunny is! Lol! Art, sorry to hear about your fur loss, give Joyce a hug from us... looks like nice views from the sites. No ditches along the pads to get caught on, right??

vagov

Super Active Member
Aug 13, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Ok. Don’t know if it’s me , or the stupid OCNR. Website , I know the ressie window for sept 17. Don’t open until 7am. Tomorrow , but just for kicks and giggle I looked at avalability. In the desired loop, adding one day starting the 16th , looks like no availability on the full hook up sites. (Probally wont need now anyhow) And most of the loop is not reservable either, not sure. Why, will try again tomorrow to see if we have better luck ?

tenttrailer

Art & Joyce - Columbus, O
Jul 18, 2013
Thornville, OH
Yep it looks like people reserved the full hookup starting on Monday of the week of the 17. I bet its the covid campers looking for the weekend, but reserve the entire week so you can be the first to book. The window starts on the first day of you reservations. Sucks.

I think we should look at CS 28 - 39. Take that full electric loop. Rob, what's your thoughts

Salandrew

Apr 27, 2016
Shelocta, PA
We are in Site 33, at the end of the row... Large site... we will see....

UGH! Never mind... Someone swooped in and took it out from under me...

Ignore above completely, I was all goofed up. I got it straight and we are in site 82, sorry, I wanted a water view!

Last edited:

vagov

Super Active Member
Aug 13, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Oh. Shoot. I should have read the whole message which I didn’t. But I went ahead and booked. Site 32. Thinking I would your Neibor. With or without my camper.

vagov

Super Active Member
Aug 13, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
I tried to modify my reservation, to site 84. Want to be by the bathroom. In case I am still tenting it. However. The web won’t let me do it for 90 days. Wondering if I should call. Or just book the extra site and pay the cancel fee on site 32. I’m not going to let a little thing like Money or a Heart Attack. Keep me from seeing my camping family!

crosbys2008

Super Active Member
Sep 2, 2013
Erie, PA
So we booked over in 83, those sites are a good size so perfect place for us to gather. Maybe we’ll change our area and go more into that area/loop instead. John I know you already booked in the other loop but the whole area is pretty close.

so word to the wise, this place is booking fast even in September so if you’re thinking about joining us do it soon.