2021 Fall Rally Andover Pymatuming State Park

Discussion in 'Rallies Being Planned' started by crosbys2008, Feb 24, 2021.

Pick a date

Poll closed Mar 3, 2021.
  1. Sept 17 - 19

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Sept 24 - 26

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. vagov

vagov Well-Known Member

told momma to pack her wool socks just in case

2. MrsCrisG

MrsCrisG New Member

I just discovered this section of the Popupportal and your upcoming rally. How does one sign up for a rally? Is registration for this rally closed? How do I find the cost? Thank you for the info!!

crosbys2008 and vagov like this.
  3. vagov

vagov Well-Known Member

All you got to do is. Go onto reserve Ohio.com Book a site. And come join us. Easy peasy!

MrsCrisG likes this.
  4. vagov

vagov Well-Known Member

Ok. Quick update, I have a upcoming appointment with my cardiologist aug 12 to discuss my heart condition and getting my drivers license back. I contacted the state of PA and requested a letter of reissue, asked them to send me any doctuments needed my my doctor to sign off on so I can return to my driving privileges, and return to full duty work, received the letter today ,however. Not really what I wanted to hear. I have to go 12 months episode free , so now I won’t be eligible until. March 14 2022. The date I received my loop recorder . So yes. It looks like I will still be tent camping. At the rally. Kinda bummed, but its what it is Still coming. No worries!

Salandrew and MrsCrisG like this.
  5. crosbys2008

crosbys2008 Active Member

Like Vagov so, book a site at Reserveohio.com and let me know what site you’re in so I can add you to the list. Friday night is a meet and greet, nothing formal just a gathering by the fire. On Saturday night we do a potluck dinner and enjoy the evening by the fire. Hope you can make it!

6. tenttrailer

tenttrailer Art & Joyce - Columbus, O

It would be great if you joined our group at Ohio's Pymatuming State Park, September 17 - 19th. Some will be early Wednesday or Thursday. The campsites that group members will be at are: Crosbys2008 (83) tenttrailer (81) phager76 (63) vagov (79) salandrew (82) Rob’s friends (78) dusty road (184) trudger (74). Its optional if you want to join the group for the potluck diner and camp on Saturday The group normally

MrsCrisG likes this.
  7. MrsCrisG

MrsCrisG New Member

Thanks everyone! It sounds like a fun time, you’ve been so encouraging and welcoming. ❤️Unfortunately I don’t think I’ll be able to make it. ☹️ I was so excited, but then had to be real with myself. I’m in graduate school and I find that once school has started for myself and the kids I barely get decent meals on the table while juggling it all. I put an alert on the Midwest rally page so I’m hoping to learn of rallies earlier for late spring/summer.

crosbys2008 likes this.
  8. crosbys2008

No worries, good luck in graduate school and hopefully we’ll see you at another rally!! They are fun and most importantly you have an opportunity to make new camping friends and if you want enjoy a great meal(I have yet to see anyone walk away from the potluck hungry, even the picky kids)!!

MrsCrisG likes this.
  9. crosbys2008

Sitting here the final day at camp, thinking about the upcoming rally. Hard to believe that the summer is quickly coming to an end this year, seems to get quicker each year. The fall rally is just over a month away. I’ll put together a spreadsheet for the potluck later today. Just a friendly reminder regarding allergies, we have one camper with a canola allergy. I don’t believe Sarah will be coming but if she does she has a peanut allergy.

Those on the fence about joining us, there are still sites available to join in the fun!!

talk soon

10. Dusty road

Dusty road Active Member

Rendi and I will be dragging the camper to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan to visit Brady and his wife. If all goes well, we'll pull from there right to Pymatuning on Thursday the 16th.

crosbys2008 and tenttrailer like this.
  11. vagov

vagov Well-Known Member

Only two more weekends. And we will be at Pymatuning. Andover Ohio

Salandrew likes this.
  12. tenttrailer

We were just talking about Pymatuming. See you all there.

Salandrew likes this.
  13. crosbys2008

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend!! I’m definitely enjoying my weekend at Pymatuning KOA, the last couple of camping trips have been very relaxing. Kind of amazing what happens when you lose your job and all the stress, headaches and bull$hit that went with it.

I created a spreadsheet for the weekend you can find it here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/125UxcTRaf-MfvLxYDO9FgVGDLfReu5L-o6m8kz6Gu9E/edit

Just a reminder about allergy’s, we have Sally with canola oil, and James with tomatoes. Anyone else has one let us know. I’m working on a couple ideas for the potluck, I’m debating on using you all as test subjects on something new.

talk soon, and enjoy the rest of the weekend!!

Salandrew likes this.
  14. crosbys2008

Almost a week away!! Still hard to grasp that we are entering into fall already, it seems like summer went by way to fast!!!

Salandrew likes this.
  15. crosbys2008

Just a few more days till we all hopefully can get together!! Anyone else thinking of joining us, a few sites still available for the weekend throughout the campground. I've updated the sheet for pot luck, I'm going to do pork chops and potatoes.

Here's hoping for a nice weekend, can't wait!!

16. vagov

vagov Well-Known Member

Start to load up most of the tenting equipment in the truck today . As. I get home too late to get anything done during the week, doing something crockpot , thinking chili !!!!

crosbys2008 likes this.
  17. trudger

trudger Trudging the road of happy destiny.

Hey Yinz -

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend....my schedule keeps shifting, but I'll be there!

Covered Dishes:
    Buffalo Chicken Dip
    Watermelon Habanero Salad

Drive safe!

David (Trudger)

crosbys2008 likes this.
  18. tenttrailer

We just have to load the fridge, decide on Kayak's We are headed out on noon on Wednesday.

crosbys2008 likes this.
  19. Salandrew

Salandrew Active Member

Decided on Mac and cheese with kielbasa, some sort of dessert and anything else we feel like doing. Ha!!!

crosbys2008 likes this.
  20. tenttrailer

Just got to Pymatuning and set up. Quite a bit of rain. Forecast said its over. We pulled in vs backing it to miss a big mud spot. It should dry up by Friday.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
    Salandrew and crosbys2008 like this.