Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Rallies Being Planned' started by JunkyBurrittos, Feb 3, 2021.
Chatted with Mike. I believe we have a solution.
Hahaha, yeah, I won't be at the NH rally, but I am trying to work in the Jimmy Rally.
As noted in the edited header post, we are cancelling this as an official rally. The out of state pricing is excessive and honestly the availability, or lack thereof, is just bonkers. Everyone is stir crazy from being locked up for a year. I may still grab a site there starting that weekend, the following weekend, or somewhere in between. So if anyone still wants to go, message me and we can still coordinate a mini non-rally. A bunch of sites are opening up tomorrow which would translate to a Saturday 7/17 arrival. Plan to act fast if interested!
Sorry you decided to cancel.
I'm not opposed to attending a rally in MA but I just no way feel Salisbury Beach is worth $80 a night, and I've always like camping there.
Maybe you should look into a private campground for a MA rally. There are private campgrounds in Salisbury, but none are on the water,
http://www.pinescampingarea.com/ is right off Beach Rd and close to the beach center.
https://beachroservpark.com/ is right on Beach Rd and even closer to the beach center, but sites are literally right on top of each other, and really small, also very expensive, I wouldn't recommend for a rally.
http://www.rusnikcampground.com/ within 3 miles, but due to Covid for 2021 they are only booking seasonal and monthly
https://blackbearcamping.com/ is about 4 miles away
Or try another area of the state, maybe someplace on a lake.