stefie19

Super Active Member
Aug 21, 2014
Connecticut
Schodack Island State Park
April 30 - May 2, 2021

Reservation Website

Official Spreadsheet

Reservations are now open 12 months in advance!
We will be reserving sites on the Creekside.

Originally this was just an informal gathering of friends, itching to start camping as soon as possible. It has morphed into an annual get together a.k.a. "a Rally" but the "Not A Rally" name has stuck.
Join us for the first weekend in May as many of us start off our camping seasons, catch up with old friends, and welcome new friends!​

Last edited:

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
I was last last time. [:D] he can have the site if he wants it. I dont care, i was looking for something close to the water in case i can't figure out how to set my valves. I should have maked them , but that would be to wasy:( he can just book a difrent one and we can swap.

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
He can have it , not a big deal as i said. I was looking at the water. Lol. My system is under the couch and thats under the slide. So if i screw up the valves, i have no way to get water unless i open everything up. My camper has no gravity fill. I will see if it works at the pa rally or i will need to build something.

JimmyM

Super Active Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 5, 2014
Franklin, MA
He can have it , not a big deal as i said. I was looking at the water. Lol. My system is under the couch and thats under the slide. So if i screw up the valves, i have no way to get water unless i open everything up. My camper has no gravity fill. I will see if it works at the pa rally or i will need to build something.
We've all got hose. We'll get you filled up. No sweat

Latest posts