2021 Schodack Island "Not A Rally"

Strawhouse

Let’s Go Camping!
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2015
Muskoka, Ontario 🇨🇦
Geeez.... Well, I was going to make Italian meatballs, not sweet and sour ones! But as to not get your panties in a bunch, I will make creamy scalloped potatoes instead.
Darn you! Now I have a craving for scalloped potatoes. Guess I’m have to make my own, since I can’t be there. I would have been arriving today. Darn Covid! :mad:

JunkyBurrittos

Mar 18, 2017
Central MA
We're going to push off to tomorrow. After being sick most of the month, can't really afford to lose today, the kids don't want to miss school (WHAT???), and looks like it's all thunderstorms to set up in tonight anyhow. Trying to get permission for the kids to live stream tomorrow so we can at least make decent time. Looking forward to seeing you all!

Davylee

Camping = Life is Good
May 4, 2009
Maine
Stef as usual your "Not a Rally" was a success. Bruce and lynn it was great meeting you and the seeing the usual faces. Food was outstanding, weather a tad on the chilly side, even for someone from Maine. See everyone down the trail at the next rally

JimmyM

Super Active Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 5, 2014
Franklin, MA
So great seeing everyone again and meeting new folks!
Rain the first 2-1/2 days held off until I was set up. So that's nice.
Then Saturday and Sunday were really nice.
The Potluck was a real hit. Great food all around.
See all y'all at the next one

JimmyM

Super Active Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 5, 2014
Franklin, MA
It was great meeting you and Lyn. Hopefully we see you guys at rally in the future.
Sorry we didn't get a chance to invade your personal space and tour your 5er :)