2021 Trips Booked, LETS GO!!!!

David Galdeen

May 14, 2020
So excited to hit the road with our new to us 1997 Coleman Sante Fe! Have booked trips for Memorial Day, July 4th, and two extended trips over the summer months, all over our home state of Michigan. Didn't want to go to crazy far this first year until we are really comfortable with the pop-up process, what we will need/want as we transition from tent camping. So excited, can't wait for this snow to go away and the weather to start getting nice! LETS GO SPRING!!!

Beatrice

Jan 18, 2021
Bedford county, PA
I'm dragging mine to Boulder City, Nevada beginning on Thursday. Of course right this minute I'm sitting here watching it snow...which means I get to shovel and plow at least one more time :sad:

David Galdeen

May 14, 2020
I'm dragging mine to Boulder City, Nevada beginning on Thursday. Of course right this minute I'm sitting here watching it snow...which means I get to shovel and plow at least one more time :sad:
Oh I am so jealous! I have begged and pleaded with the wife since I work from home to please let's get away from this weather but she isn't buying it. :(

kcsa75

Super Active Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2013
Kansas City
We had already booked reservations for Memorial Day, Father's Day and July 4, then over the weekend we received an email from our camping (Meetup.com) group and added three more weekends between April and end of June.

jmkay1

2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah
Oct 10, 2013
Northern Virginia
My aunt and cousin drove down from RI to visit my mom and I tease that they brought their weather down with them. The day they leave, our temps come back up. Now for this winter weather to go away and spring to come for good. However the way it normally works for us, we always see one last winter blast in March before Jack Frost gives up until next year. However with all this polar air perhaps he will have a change of heart.

neighbormike

Super Active Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2012
WI
We had already booked reservations for Memorial Day, Father's Day and July 4, then over the weekend we received an email from our camping (Meetup.com) group and added three more weekends between April and end of June.
Is that like a group of swingers that goes camping?? [LOL]

afidmt

Jun 3, 2015
Colorado Springs, CO
I'm off to Tucson AZ, next month, then off to Lexington KY for Grandson Graduation in May -- some other trips placed in the middle and a couple in Aug - Yep ready To get up and Go !!!

seandd

Aug 3, 2008
Only a small trip so far, 3 days in Bodega Bay, Ca. for a friends Bday. Hopefully more to come.