Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crosbys2008

Super Active Member
Sep 2, 2013
Erie, PA
What campground you thinking Rob?
James is going to be in marching band so, we will have to stay somewhat close. I looked at Geneva on the Lake but most of there sites are book through Friday night. Saturday has lots of open sites, seems odd to me. This year, we will probably be Pymatuning in Jamestown.

vagov

Super Active Member
Aug 13, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
i found out today that Andy is now working from home so MAYBE the Lawrences can make it to camp before Dark.... LOL

crosbys2008

Super Active Member
Sep 2, 2013
Erie, PA
Poll is closing tonight, cast your vote. I’m looking at Pymatuning State Park but there is also Lake Erie State Park in New York. It’s far for some of you, especially since school is in session. What are your thoughts?

vagov

Super Active Member
Aug 13, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Alright Rob. I’m ready to book. Any particular loop section? Looks like our usual spots in the J200 loop is alittle sparse, a lot of room the 100 section. But I’m not too farmiliar with that loop so much Just let me know what you decide

Last edited:

crosbys2008

Super Active Member
Sep 2, 2013
Erie, PA
We are in! Site 227. We will see how many of us come, lol! Adam’s in matching band and Samantha is doing some equestrian thing too. Might be coming up later….
Awesome, I know James is joining marching band this year so I’m sure he’ll be at a football game on Friday and competition on Saturday. Hopefully Steph and James will be able to join us at some point!