2022 Inaugural Trip

jmkay1

2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah
Oct 10, 2013
Northern Virginia
we will be in the same temps - but quite a bit damper.
Last weekend was the better weekend to get out although we still had rain on Sunday at least here. Unfortunately I had to work that weekend but still took advantage of it. My boss is going to her daughters outdoor graduation this coming weekend and she is watching the weather like a hawk and judging By her panicking it going to be a washout. Hopefully for all your sakes it’s not.

GalsofEscape

Super Active Member
Nov 26, 2013
Maryland
Last weekend was the better weekend to get out although we still had rain on Sunday at least here. Unfortunately I had to work that weekend but still took advantage of it. My boss is going to her daughters outdoor graduation this coming weekend and she is watching the weather like a hawk and judging By her panicking it going to be a washout. Hopefully for all your sakes it’s not.
i hope so to but- they are calling for over an inch of rain Friday so we may be setting up in the rain...and saturday is off/on rain. we may be sitting in the camper playing games and reading .... and with it being chilly - that dampness just goes right through you.

Mytime

Mar 20, 2022
SE Missouri
Lol. You could be me, I may have to cancel all my trips this year. They just told us all our vacation will be cancled and we will get paid out for it. So, all my trips are now shot.
I’m at a loss for words. That’s just… it’s a family forum so I’ll leave it at that.