3rd Annual Illinois Fall Rally October 9-11 2015 - Morraine View State Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

WadeT

Oct 16, 2012
We will book next month... An I like the Idea of reserving the shelter for the potluck... [:D]

Waterworks

Apr 9, 2015
Just reserved 15, my boy turns one in August so watch out he'll probably be walking like a drunken sailor by then.

ill.plainsman

happy, happy
Jun 21, 2012
Champaign Illinois
[:O] hope there is some place for you wade by that time. going fast. we are on #3 Thursday thru Wednesday. [:D] by the way Water I was a sailor for a while so I 'll help teach him everything he needs to know if you want me to.

CamperFam

Feb 5, 2014
dguthery said:
I had site 19 last year, and it's booked already. I won't be able to book my site until the middle of next week :(

So sorry! Sites in the loop are going fast! On our way home from the [{}=] Soggy Spring Rally [{}=] we stopped to check out Morraine View SP and reserved site #19.

CamperMike

Super Active Member
Sep 27, 2012
That poor guy that reserved P20 is going to wonder what's going on. We already have 9 reservations I believe. They'll be surrounded by pups!

CamperMike

Super Active Member
Sep 27, 2012
tiredrusty said:
Hi do you know if there are any concrete or handicap spots in these loops?

Tiredrusty,
The closest handicap spot to that loop is probably B15, but it is a bit away(it is however near the bath house). P1 and P3 are also handicap but appear to actually be farther from the loop.

CamperMike

Super Active Member
Sep 27, 2012
Well, I think that Saturday or Sunday I will be heading out to the park to check out the available shelters, and pick out a good rally site. I would like to see which of the sites remaining in the loop have one of those good, large fire pits(if any of them do). I also want to make sure that the shelter I am considering would be convenient for the group. We will probably make a day of it and head out there for a picnic and maybe some fishing or a short hike.

CamperMike

Super Active Member
Sep 27, 2012
WadeT said:
Isnt this the CG that has the circle loop that was used as a "rally site"?
We reserved one of the inner sites for the rally site the last couple years, and because how that loop was set up we had some additional room for the rally.

pandpcamper

Lifetime camper, newer to pup
Jun 25, 2012
Ugh I got busy this week and now my ancient laptop is crawling as I try to get more info. Not sure now where to book a site since the loop is filled. Should've 'done it Monday!

CamperMike

Super Active Member
Sep 27, 2012
pandpcamper said:
Ugh I got busy this week and now my ancient laptop is crawling as I try to get more info. Not sure now where to book a site since the loop is filled. Should've 'done it Monday!
There is one more site on the outer loop and quite a few on the inner loop (loop F)

Status
Not open for further replies.