3rd Annual Illinois Fall Rally October 9-11 2015 - Morraine View State Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yooperwannabe

Super Active Member
Mar 31, 2006
Clinton, Illinois
We will have our easy up, can use at rally site if needed. We will also donate wood,as always. I have adult name tags left from the spring rally, but if you kept yours, go ahead reuse. I also got stick one name tags for the kids.

CamperMike

Super Active Member
Sep 27, 2012
Almost time... I have to get a few more things taken care of, and it will be a couple busy days but getting out there camping Thursday night and seeing friends at the rally will be worth it! Outside of Thursday night, the weekend weather looks great. We'll be enjoying the fire for sure on the cool nights that are forecast!

CamperMike

Super Active Member
Sep 27, 2012
I've got most of the rally stuff packed up and how to finish packing myself for the rally tonight. Emma and I will be heading out tomorrow after work. The rest of the family will join us Friday after school.

CamperMike

Super Active Member
Sep 27, 2012
If anyone has some plastic tablecloths they could bring and sees this in time it would be nice to have some for the tables at the potluck.

homan1

Apr 19, 2015
I can stop at dollar tree and get table clothes on way out of town. How many do you want and color. Lol

CamperMike

Super Active Member
Sep 27, 2012
homan1 said:
I can stop at dollar tree and get table clothes on way out of town. How many do you want and color. Lol
In not picky on the color. maybe 3? I suspect we will have a few others we can use and I can steal the one from our table as well.

exploreco

Super Active Member
Jun 20, 2013
Central, IL
Great rally Mike! Another one in the books. Thanks for hosting. We had a great time with old friends and enjoyed meeting new ones.

Yooperwannabe

Super Active Member
Mar 31, 2006
Clinton, Illinois
My thanks go out to Wagon Master, Camper Mike, for hosting such a a great rally. We had great weather, great people, great food and great fun. Hope to see every at the Spring Rally, if not sooner.

CamperFam

Feb 5, 2014
Excellent Pulled Pork, Mike! [CK] Keith wants to know if we can we get your recipe?
Thank you so much for being the fearless Wagon Master- and for all your hard work. It was a great campout and we enjoyed it! [CP]

Status
Not open for further replies.