3rd annual Illinois fall Rally - Potential Dates?

What date would you prefer for the fall Rally?

• October 2-4

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • October 9-11 (columbus day weekend)

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • October 16-18

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • September 25-27

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CamperMike

Super Active Member
Sep 27, 2012
Is there in a fall rally? If you're interested, let me know when you would like it to be. Also, please comment if you would like to consider locations other than Morraine View State Park in LeRoy. I enjoyed having the rally at that location the past two years, and would be fine with it but I just wanted to see if others would like to see it at a different park.

CamperMike

Super Active Member
Sep 27, 2012
I just checked on availability as well and all 4 weekends have plenty of availability at Morraine View in the P and F loop that we've used in the past.

exploreco

Super Active Member
Jun 20, 2013
Central, IL
Another vote for Moraineview. Love have that loop all to ourselves and the lake view in the fall is so beautiful. We are open to dates. October seems to always work out well.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Yooperwannabe

Super Active Member
Mar 31, 2006
Clinton, Illinois
I love Morraine View, because of the lake views. Of course, you all know I will go any weekend and any park but, I think the kids get out of school for Colombus day so..... that weekend got my vote.

CamperMike

Super Active Member
Sep 27, 2012
Bump. I will leave this survey open probably until 5/22 but I don't want to keep it open too long. I want to make sure we have plenty of good sites available on the chosen date.

ill.plainsman

happy, happy
Jun 21, 2012
Champaign Illinois
we would take ANY weekend. I wish we could visit anouther park. expanding our visits to other parks would be nice.and exciting. different trails. we will be [CP] expanding our search this summer and fall. [SUN] [sf]

WadeT

Oct 16, 2012
That weekend will work for us Mike...

I take it you are going to host this one?

CamperMike

Super Active Member
Sep 27, 2012
I got Julie to agree to come with so yeah, I can host this one. I assume the weekend you were talking about Wade was the columbus day one right?

Status
Not open for further replies.