3yr follow up text

firepit

Super Active Member
Feb 26, 2020
The salesman who sold me my camper text me yesterday with a 3yr follow up to see if things were
still going good with the pop up?
He did not ask or try to upgrade me or get me in the dealership to look at new models or anything.
I appreciated that....Just a simple text.
I am sure they aren't having to work too hard to make sales at this point.
Not sure about anybody else but a text 3 yrs out with no pressure is going to give him first shot when the time comes to upgrade.
He has been like clockwork every year in April....Year 1,2,3 i have got a text from him.

Last edited:

firepit

Super Active Member
Feb 26, 2020
We have had a real mild winter....I am hoping that usual April snow or ice storm never shows up.

Sneezer

Super Active Member
Aug 8, 2015
DFW, TX
We got dusted last week. Made everything dusty and dirty, looked like my cars were used to go overlanding or dirt track racing.

Sorry - dusted means something different down here in TX....lol

Mytime

Mar 20, 2022
SE Missouri
The salesman who sold me my camper text me yesterday with a 3yr follow up to see if things were
still going good with the pop up?
He did not ask or try to upgrade me or get me in the dealership to look at new models or anything.
I appreciated that....Just a simple text.
I am sure they aren't having to work too hard to make sales at this point.
Not sure about anybody else but a text 3 yrs out with no pressure is going to give him first shot when the time comes to upgrade.
He has been like clockwork every year in April....Year 1,2,3 i have got a text from him.
Only had mine a month and my guy called and said he would be in my area next week . Asked if I wanted him to stop by and take a look at anything that might need attention while the manufactures warranty while still active. I was so apprehensive about buying from Camping world but things like this set my mind at ease.

Susan Premo

Super Active Member
Nov 5, 2020
Minnesota
Nice!
My camper is still taking its long winter's nap. I looked at it fondly when I was out doing some yard work the other day. We got a dusting of snow again overnight, so it's going to be a little bit yet lol.
Same here, just trying to pretend I was part of the Addams family, and not liking sunny days, just nice rain mixed with snow days. 😀