• july 12-14

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vagov

Super Active Member
Aug 13, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
The dealer gave me a trade price for my TT. Sight unseen Got my TT all cleaned out. Taking it back up Erie tomorrow as I have a 11am meeting with the financial guy as long as the numbers don’t change I should be bringing the 5ver back home. Don’t want to say it’s mine. Until it’s sitting in my back yard. Wish me luck

vagov

Super Active Member
Aug 13, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Paper work in finalized. It’s officially ours However. They ordered the wrong gooseneck for my Anderson hitch install. So I will be leaving it here in Erie for another week before I bring it home so will be booking a campsite in the area. Next week. I guess. Headed to beach 6 at preque now for the remainder of the day. Spending a lot of time in Erie.

Strawhouse

Let’s Go Camping!
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2015
Muskoka, Ontario 🇨🇦
Paper work in finalized. It’s officially ours However. They ordered the wrong gooseneck for my Anderson hitch install. So I will be leaving it here in Erie for another week before I bring it home so will be booking a campsite in the area. Next week. I guess. Headed to beach 6 at preque now for the remainder of the day. Spending a lot of time in Erie.
Congrats!

Snow

Super Active Member
Jul 19, 2007
Next step is the white jumpsuit with matching belt and slip on shoes...

vagov

Super Active Member
Aug 13, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Haven’t had a chance to do much on the 5ver yet. Still need to repack all my stuff and do camp driveway maybe this weekend. Not knowing what exactly was going to happen, I did get brave and decided to pull the black tank valve open last night in the yard. Surprising it wasn’t to bad

crosbys2008

Super Active Member
Sep 2, 2013
Erie, PA
Haven’t had a chance to do much on the 5ver yet. Still need to repack all my stuff and do camp driveway maybe this weekend. Not knowing what exactly was going to happen, I did get brave and decided to pull the black tank valve open last night in the yard. Surprising it wasn’t to bad

Can’t wait to see it at Pymatuning.

vagov

Super Active Member
Aug 13, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Wow. I thought you liked you pup , no peer pressure here all are welcomed to rally’s. Tents to motor coaches. , but congrats anyhow. Hope you have a great times in it. Whatcha. Buying anyhow?