5th Annual 2020 Northeast PA Rally

stefie19

Super Active Member
Aug 21, 2014
Connecticut
Seriously, I’ve known you for five years now and NEVER seen you back in. Maybe Jeff saw you though at the CT rally? I always show up late to my own rally because of work.

JunkyBurrittos

Mar 18, 2017
Central MA
Hey all. Looking forward to seeing my camping family!

Mike I couldn't edit the spreadsheet. I'm bringing spinach bacon potato scramble for breakfast and Cobb salad for dinner.

What phone carriers if any work in the park? I just switched to Straight Talk where allegedly you have access to everyone's towers but then they only gave me a Verizon Sim card. The kids if they come have AT&T.

Is anyone kayaking or doing any other planned activities? I'm trying to get a kayak rack installed tomorrow so I can finally start kayaking again.

See you guys soon!

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
Last year i had no cell service, mayby att? I cant remember when i switched. Im bringing 2 blow up yaks , more like canoes. Feel free to borrow them. I'll bring 4 vests. Food wise ill figure out tomorrow. When is the breakfast and dinner. I forget the easy crap.

stefie19

Super Active Member
Aug 21, 2014
Connecticut
Boy Mike, you slacked on the spreadsheet. I totally forgot about breakfast on Friday. We’re making French toast (because that was already my Friday breakfast menu plan so lucky for all of you, that’s easy to increase in quantity). And “Redemption Mac n cheese” on Saturday. Hopefully it lives up to its name.

stefie19

Super Active Member
Aug 21, 2014
Connecticut
Jake’s bringing his kayak. I’m not sure if they are going to be renting them at the little boat area but if they are, I will rent one. Otherwise, Jake will probably go by himself or with whoever is going.

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
Boy Mike, you slacked on the spreadsheet. I totally forgot about breakfast on Friday. We’re making French toast (because that was already my Friday breakfast menu plan so lucky for all of you, that’s easy to increase in quantity). And “Redemption Mac n cheese” on Saturday. Hopefully it lives up to its name.
Well scratch french toast off my list, im not going there! Mac in cheese ! Yea! [:D]

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
Ok. So BBQ chicken thighs, unfortunately my choices were chicken thighs or chicken thighs. Of i get time ill make a potato salad later. I am now going to store # 2 for pankake mix. Lol. No bacon, only 1 pack of sasage. Tons of scapple but someone is allready bringing that!

DJS12354

Super Active Member
Ok. So BBQ chicken thighs, unfortunately my choices were chicken thighs or chicken thighs. Of i get time ill make a potato salad later. I am now going to store # 2 for pankake mix. Lol. No bacon, only 1 pack of sasage. Tons of scapple but someone is allready bringing that!

Hey Spemce - Is this a good time to tetl you I had smoked chicken thighs on the list?

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
Lol, probably not. I did see that but i had no choice. :( unfortunately were still on food limits here and there out of pretty much every thing. Yours will be much better.....