7th Annual 2022 Northeast PA Rally

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
Our family is looking to join this rally for the first time. Is there a particular loop everyone is booking? (So sorry if someone has answered this already - I am new to this website)
If you go to post # 1 its in pickerel point around the hosts site #115. Unfortunately, from some of the other posts it looks full around that area. But, you can always camp in a different section come on by.

TheFinalAppeal

Jan 31, 2022
Hey! We just bought our 92 Coleman destiny today. Looks like that sights available are in the 330s and up. Any recommendations?

Davylee

Camping = Life is Good
May 4, 2009
Maine
Our family is looking to join this rally for the first time. Is there a particular loop everyone is booking? (So sorry if someone has answered this already - I am new to this website)
Pickerel point (as SJM said) but it is booked. Anyplace will do , just come on by for the fun at Shelmily's site. For future note you have to reserve many months ahead of time. As a side note the VT Rally will be reserving in late March ( 6 month window)

Strawhouse

I miss my Camping Family...
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2015
Muskoka, Ontario
Hey! We just bought our 92 Coleman destiny today. Looks like that sights available are in the 330s and up. Any recommendations?
You really should try to book a site, even if it isn’t on Pickerel Point. Check Shemily’s first post for the attendee/potluck list.
https://www.popupportal.com/threads/7th-annual-2022-northeast-pa-rally.135869/
You’ll see JunkyBurritos has had to book in a different loop. You might consider booking near her. You’ll also see that, in addition to the Sat Dinner potluck, there is a Friday Breakfast potluck—a tradition that we started a few years ago.
I first started camping with this welcoming group of campers in 2016, and I miss them!

JunkyBurrittos

Mar 18, 2017
Central MA
Unfortunately Donna the Wagonmaster shirked his duties and failed to remind you of the importance of the rally prior to "The Point" being fully reserved. You can now see he clearly does not include you in his "circle of campers" [LOL]
Damn Dave, and here I was feeling good about myself. Thanks for letting me know where I stand. 😳

I'm a big girl, I know the deal with PP. I was just distracted by silly little basic survival and totally forgot to book. Should be an adventure to check out another area!

JunkyBurrittos

Mar 18, 2017
Central MA
I'm starting us an overflow area over in Rhododendron! I'm in 543. Come join me! There are sites available in the loop next to Pickerel Point, but they are basic with no electricity, so not sure you're into that sort of thing!

Hope we get to meet you!

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
Damn Dave, and here I was feeling good about myself. Thanks for letting me know where I stand. 😳

I'm a big girl, I know the deal with PP. I was just distracted by silly little basic survival and totally forgot to book. Should be an adventure to check out another area!
Its all good, my site is huge, and we can park the tv in overflow and scooter back so you can park in the loop at my site when you want to, np.

shelmily

Super Active Member
Jun 7, 2012
Northeast Pennsylvania
Welcome LIFEonPurpose and TheFinalAppeal. As others have mentioned, Pickerel Point is where we have the most attendees. However there are other loops available. Deerfield is the closest to us, but that loop is all basic sites with no electric/water/sewer hookups. the other loops have electric, but are not as close. We hope you will decide to join us.

Dave, sorry you are gonna miss your reunion, but now you can come see us! even if a certain other Dave will be there.

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
I may or may not be attending, not sure yet. I am planning on it, but work may have other ideas. I will know on June 15th. The town told us they will decide if they are canceling all our vacation days for the rest of the year then.

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
I am planning on coming, we have no word on what my job is doing. I will take a day earlier off then the deadline, so I will not be reachable if they want to cancle the vacation i will be allready on. Lol. I'll work on food this week!

JimmyM

Super Active Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 5, 2014
Franklin, MA
I'll be doing my usual egg/sausage breakfast on Friday and no idea yet for the Sat potluck.
What do we need? Main dishes or desserts?