92 coleman destiny Royale popup Camper

Discussion in 'Checkout My Rig !' started by rsholarjr, Jun 28, 2019.

1. rsholarjr

rsholarjr New Member

Hello I
    m new to these forums think i was here a few years ago when i was close to buying a camper but never was able to so now i have been successful in getting our first Popup camper NEW to Us Popup its a 92 Coleman Destiny Royale For the astronomical Price of Free !!!!!

as you will see in the pics its showing its age but We are already planning a weekend for next month and are looking forward to it So the post says to check out my rig so without further ado her it is https://imgur.com/a/wBafhH8 a whole album hopefully it posts correctly hope to talk to u guys and learn more on what we can do with this and grow into.

It was a Craigslist Free we were first to respond people were getting out of camping and wanted it to go toa family that was going to use it and we were first to respond. as u can see in the pics there were a few holes but they have been patched.

campfire Joe and megcabra like this.
  2. megcabra

megcabra Well-Known Member

Who could pass up a deal like that! Welcome and greetings from North Carolina to the exciting world of Pop-Up camping!

3. tzmartin

tzmartin Well-Known Member

Wow, congratulations. I used to have a similar '92 Pioneer Arcadia. Nice little popups. All you need is to clean it up, paint the cabinets, and add flooring and you'll have an amazing little camper. Wait, you don't even have to do that to have an amazing camper. You got it whether or not you renovate. Enjoy!

4. Raycfe

Raycfe Waterford Ct.

Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 11.53.58 AM.png

5. campfire Joe

campfire Joe Active Member

rshorlarjr, where abouts are you located in NY. From upstate myself, Peru, just south of Plattsburgh.

6. fourhallatts

fourhallatts Active Member

Nice find!! Gotta love free. Happy camping and welcome to the portal from Central NY.

7. rsholarjr

rsholarjr New Member

A little village called Groton about 20 miles outside Ithaca,NY

campfire Joe likes this.
  8. campfire Joe

campfire Joe Active Member

Wow i was just down that way a few days ago. Had to visit a friend who lives in Spencer. Ever hear of it? It's not too far from ithaca.