'92 coleman pioneer bunk end stop

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Repairs & Maintenance' started by orion669, Nov 11, 2016.

1. orion669

orion669 New Member

hi everyone. i pulled out the queen bunk end and the bracket broke off. i dont see where it came off and i dont think there is anything holding the bunk in. i have a prop for now but want to close it for winter and fix it first. anyone know of an easy fix or where i can find a diagram of the stop locations. it seems like i might have to take the foam and plywood out. dont want to do that if i dont have to.

thanks
    Rick

2. Orchid

Orchid Sharp Shootin' Grandma

3. orion669

orion669 New Member

thanks orchid, i will look at pup and see if that will work. would they act as a bunk stop. the piece that came off was a small metal piece. i cant see where it was mounted.

thanks for your help
    Rick

4. tzmartin

tzmartin Not here for a long time but here for a good time! Diamond Supporting Member

You have an older model bed slide. It might be that the metal pin that goes across the slide channel came out. It's only about an inch long and you can simply cut a nail or something that will fit snugly to stop the bed from coming out. Worst case would be that your plastic wheel on the bed slide broke. you'll have to hunt parts on ebay for a cheap fix for that. The new old stock price on an old bed slide is expensive if you order from Beckley.

5. orion669

orion669 New Member

thank you for your help. i will look for that. i have a small metal angle clip that was riveted on somewhere. i cant find them on the other end to find location and replace. i think i might have to push the bunk in and try to look under it. i cant see anything from outside. a real conundrum lol

thanks

6. o740c314i9xt

o740c314i9xt Member

Attached Files:

7. orion669

orion669 New Member

thank you, exactly what i was looking for. i will check it out