A/C leaking

Discussion in 'Heating / Cooling Systems' started by jjjandrbaker, Oct 7, 2011.

1. jjjandrbaker

jjjandrbaker New Member

HELP. My AC is pouring out water! It isn't draining at any corner like usual. The bolts are tight. I have never had a problem. How do I unclog the drain? Do I have to take the pup down?

2. jjjandrbaker

jjjandrbaker New Member

Used just the fan last night and kept the bunk windows open until the rain came in the morning. Called my dealer he said check the filters and bolts. The filters were pretty dirty but the bolts were fine. He also said to crank the tongue up a few inches. Running it on low to test his theory. Cool enough to survive without it today, but could use a little help sucking out the humidity.

I absolutely loved laying in bed watching the brightly lit clouds fly past the moon!

3. jjjandrbaker

jjjandrbaker New Member

Well, so much for the test. After about an hour, the water was back. I don't think what I think are the bolts are the bolts. Sort of a Phillips head screw with springs? Those are so tight I can't loosen or tighten them. Oh well. It is cool enough today. It is overcast and raining off and on.

4. Kenpopup

Kenpopup New Member

You could try pour a little bleach or heavy duty cleaner in the drain ,I pour bleach in the house a/c drain when change filter.

5. jjjandrbaker

jjjandrbaker New Member

I am going to take it to the dealer. It is still under warranty. I think a good old mud dauber made himself a nest in the drain or something. Don't know about the bleach. Works in a house, but might not be good for the PUP walls when it rolls down.

6. BALTIBCAMPER

BALTIBCAMPER Member

Does anybody or have a Picture of or a video on how to clean the drain hole of the a\c. I have clean my a/c but can't seem to find where the drain hole is.