A different take on a knock down shelf system . . . .

Discussion in 'My Favorite Mods, Tips, Tricks (and Blunders!)' started by smellott, Apr 22, 2011.

1. papachaz

papachaz New Member

very nice idea! my outside stove hookup is in front of the wheel, which would give me more room to keep it under the awning. great idea. if i ever get caught up on my other repairs, i'll start with some mods. man every day this site gets better and better

2. cesperon

cesperon New Member

I love the concept, but hate the idea of putting holes anywhere, because I am pretty sure I would screw something up. What about using some sort of adhesive? I know that would limit the weight you could put on the shelves but...

3. Orchid

Orchid Sharp Shootin' Grandma

Thanks for pointing this out before I put holes in my roof side-walls!! I decided to stick with the tension rod system I already have. I'm going to add some velcro to the ends and the ceiling to keep them from falling if the roof sways.

4. Richard

Richard Take kids camping. It's great for you and them.

I still haven't found a cheap way to copy this idea. Those baskets shown here are kinda pricy. Any suggestions for alternatives?

5. Tdale8jr

Tdale8jr New Member

I am going to have to try this, just bought our first camper and looking for creative storage ideas.

6. mcnettmel

mcnettmel New Member

Absolutely a great idea!!! I actually have these from a closet system. I wish I would've thought of this.