A&E TRIMLINE AWNING

Discussion in 'Canvas / Awnings / Add a Rooms / Tarps / Tents' started by angelsmom10, Aug 18, 2009.

1. angelsmom10

angelsmom10 New Member

We have a 3606 Starcraft Centennial... we got it new along with an AAR... our owning needs to be replaced... anyone have any suggestions on purchasing a new awning... here's what I know..

we need a 14" awning in green

dometic advises that it will have to be a "special order"

our local dealer advises that it has to go through starcraft (corp) and corp says it's not made (zippered was done just for starcraft and no one else can order it)

because we have the AAR it has to have the zippers on each side of the awning..

any dealers around that can get what I need

camping world says dometic tells them they can't get it... but phone call by myself dometic advisess that they can get it special ordered..

has anyone else had to replace and a Trimline that had the zippered AAR

2. ka9nyn

ka9nyn Member

Is the awning totally trashed? If not, maybe it can be repaired by a tent and awning rental company, or an upholstery shop that does boats.

3. The Wargos

The Wargos New Member

There are a few sellers on Ebay that carry trim line awnings. I got mine from the second URL listed below. I wasn't particular about the color so I got what they had because the price was about half off retail. If you do no see your size, contact the seller and find out if they have what you are looking for. Good luck

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Carefree-A-E-14-Awning-CamalFade-RV-Camper-597_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem1e57f171dcQQitemZ130324459996QQptZMotorsQ5fRVQ5fTrailerQ5fCamperQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

http://cgi.ebay.com/A-E-TRIM-LINE-13-CAMPER-AWNING-SCREENROOM-PRIVACY_W0QQitemZ350241625972QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item518c071774&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

4. angelsmom10

angelsmom10 New Member

the bag and poles are bad mainly..... the awning itself just has a small tear where the door scraped it when the pole slid down...

brain spasm... didn't think about just replacing the poles/bag... have to check with the dealer....

thanks for the link.. the only problem is that it does not have the zippers on the awning that will support our AAR