A must for every Coleman/Fleetwood owner

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Repairs & Maintenance' started by bpike, Mar 6, 2009.

1. He Ruide

He Ruide New Member

One thing I discovered as I was downloading the PDF pages is you don't have to click on every link (i.e., some pages(s) have multiple links). I ended up just clicking on NEXT saving that page and moving on to the next page. In the end looked at the directory on my hard drive to confirmed that I had downloaded and saved all the pages.

Ruide

My Mods and Pics and My Weekly Blog
    Fleetwood Evolution E3, Hummer H2, Blue Ox SwayPro WDH and Honda EU 3000 Generator

2. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

Wow very nice find. Just wish someone could find the back door for a Starcraft catalog.

IF THE COWS ARE UP. THE FISH ARE BITING.

3. Davylee

Davylee Camping = Life is Good

Great Site!! Glad you provided the info.

Dave

4. drosengrant

drosengrant One Day at a Time

Now I know what part number I am looking for for the amber light under the door step

5. Tech98

Tech98 Cottage Grove, MN

Great find, I am sure that it will come in handy for almost all of us.

Thanks

6. cenelec

cenelec New Member

I wished I had found this site months ago. I have been searching for the pulley's in the lift arms. Ours are nylon and they just wore completely out. No one locally could help me and I couldn't find them anywhere online -- until now.

So now we are (hopefully) going to be back in business! Our pup has been down for over 8 months. :eek:( We have missed out on many opts to go camping and fishing.

Thanks again for the wonderful website! Definitely have this one bookmarked!

Phil & Viki

7. Whiskeyme

Whiskeyme Virginia Beach, Virginia

In favorites now. thanks

8. Schmal2

Schmal2 Wisconsin

Thanks for this! [:D]

We have a 1996 Coleman Santa Fe in GREAT shape...except that the body panel/door is rotted out and can no longer support the stove for outside cooking. We didn't know where to begin in replacing this, and now we have our starting point!

Has anyone else heard of doors rotting this way? Geepers...the rest of the unit is in such great shape, I almost think this is a factory defect!

Thanks for your help!

[PU]

9. skeetersbunch

skeetersbunch New Member

Awesome find! Thanks for posting!

10. incomenet

incomenet 2008 NIAGARA

This is a Great find!

Thank you!

11. RobRoy4

RobRoy4 New Member

I just purchased a 1996 Santa Fe that looked in great shape last month. I got home, went to open it and the door came off in my hand. It was completely rotted on the inside. I took the door apart.

I took two 1/2 inch treated plywood pieces. Cut them to size , screwed them together and put them in place with all the hardware from the door. I also drilled a hole for the bolt/lock.

The door is heavier but now solid.

Rob

12. silvermickey2002

silvermickey2002 Morris County, NJ

Yup, great find indeed. Just used it to order some parts from the dealer about 20 minutes ago. The bed slide end cap broke and gave her the parts number and will receive it in the mail this week. I lucked out, they had a whole bunch in stock (part# 4754-8631). [:D]

13. 96corolla

96corolla New Member

Man I love the internet!!!! What a tremendous find and thanks so much to the person who posted this for all to see. :)

We just purchased a 1997 Fleetwood Coleman Westlake in good shape...considering the age....but of course there is some work and cleaning up that needs to be done. This is going to make that job sooooo much easier and more professional. I figured I'd just jerri rig a lot of stuff or get different moldings. etc and now I can actually put in the factory stuff (if I choose to spend the money).

This is big time!!!! Thanks. My family is very excited to start our pop up adventures [:)C]

14. PATMD

PATMD SOILENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!

YES, A GREAT FIND INDEED!! just know that alot of the part numbers have changed or the part is no longer being made. I spent well over an hour at a dealer this summer trying to get prices for parts on my 2000 niagra. Luckily, the name of the part has not changed so dealer was able to cross referance.
    PATMD

15. jbradford85

jbradford85 New Member

great find! got some things i get to order now!

16. mtbiker

mtbiker New Member

Did anyone out there happen to save the full PDF of the 2007 Evolution Parts manual. I just purchased an E1 and it would be great to have this resource, but I can not find it online. Thanks!

17. Hyperterex

Hyperterex Active Member

I just clicked on the link and it didn't work. Anyone else?

18. SLackinone

SLackinone New Member

doesnt work for me either [MOD]

19. ghacker

ghacker Active Member

That links dead now. I guess with Coleman kaupt and no longer a source for parts, Fleetwood decided it didn't make sense to support the "Coleman" PUPs they made.

You might try this link I found on PUX. It's pretty quirky. Sometimes it's worked, soemtimes it hasn't. When it does work, it takes awhile. Probably searching through millions of sites.

The 1st page shows info. for models from '68-08 but whether those links work-your guess is as good as mine. I'll guess that it's hit and miss, depending on whether it can find a remnant somewhat. But better than nothing.

I did think to download and print one hard copy for my '06 Bayside before the Fleetwood site went down. I'd be willing to send a cc to the Popup Steve so he could post it in the manuals section. Maybe if there's enough people who did this, a new library could be established here. Probably good for business.

20. EV2

EV2 Member

I have the the 2007 Evolution PDF file at my home, but unfortunately I will not be able to access until the 15th. If you still need it, pm me then as a reminder and I will make it available.