A must for every Coleman/Fleetwood owner

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Repairs & Maintenance' started by bpike, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Hyperterex

Hyperterex Active Member

Was this website just manuals for the pups? If so, I have mine since I bought my pup new. Or is there something else on the website.

2. EV2

EV2 Member

The reference is to the complete parts schematics and part numbers for each model.

3. Hyperterex

Hyperterex Active Member

If anyone has a list for the 2008 fleetwood highlander series, specifically the Arcadia, I would love to get a copy.

4. FamPhx

FamPhx New Member

@ghacker: if you haven't already posted the file online, would you please forward us a copy?
    There's a couple things we need; 1 rail end cap and the battery quick disconnect cable.
    Local dealers won't help. They've told us, "get rid of it now!". So where are you guys getting parts from?
    TIA!

5. TX_F2

TX_F2 New Member

For Coleman / Fleetwood specific parts you can try contacting Beckley's RV's which is the RV dealer that bought out all of the remaining inventory (to include parts) from the Somerset, PA factory that made Coleman / Fleetwood pop ups when the company went under.

http://www.beckleysrvs.com/

For generic parts like battery quick disconnect cables, you should be able to get them at almost any RV parts dealer / hardware store.

6. FamPhx

FamPhx New Member

Thx, TX!
    I'll have DH do more research on it. We went to two different rv places, and both told us to get rid of the pu. Of course they offered no help with the quick disconnect replacement, and acted as if we'd never find it. Basically the battery was stolen from the pu and they took the battery w the easily removable quick disconnect cable.
    I'll try this website. Thx again.

7. pablovox

pablovox New Member

Hi
    I'm new to this site and found the link to the parts stuff. The link didn't work. It took me to a generic search engine.

Had a 1999 Coleman Utah that got damaged on our last camping trip and we just bought a 2004 Coleman Utah.

Would love to get the parts manuals!

Any help would be appreciated.
    Paul

8. pablovox

pablovox New Member

THANKS FOR SENDING THE LINK!!!!

9. teejaywhy

teejaywhy Active Member

The original post is 2-1/2 years old. At this time, fft-inc.com appears to be no more.

10. rabird

rabird Howdy!

11. MaeWest

MaeWest New Member